Comments

1. Henry says

It’s a miracle that an ultimately positive message floats above all of the hatred that is bandied about in the world. I wonder how many lives Joel has saved because of this. Truly heartwarming, it is such a shame that we, as a community, have haven’t had these opportunities before.

This is a case of doing the right thing, was indeed the right thing to do. Humbled.

2. TampaZeke says

More Joels and J.D.s; Less Reichens, Solomoneses, Perez Hiltons and the like.

I’m so glad to have these wonderful, courageous men front and center fighting for justice, awareness and fairness.

These guys are Focus on the Family’s, Family Research Council’s, American Family Association’s and National Organization for Marriage’s WORST nightmare.

These guys would make GREAT dads!

3. TampaZeke says

Oh, and thank you to Mr. O’Donnell and The Last Word for showing proper respect to these men and their relationship.

The purple background, in honor of Spirit Day, was a nice touch as well.

4. Chris in Irvine says

Gays like them should be on a real “The A-List” type of show…Not the superficial, “Better than you”, bad stereotypical gays from the show on Logo

5. says

Wow! What an inspiration, huh? I know if I was 12 years old again and fearful of my gay secret just seeing these two guys talk about their love for one another, 17 years of happiness, and their spirit to be who they are, I’d be lifted out of any depression.

Yes. They would make great Dads and I hope and wish they do decide to have a couple of kids. It just makes me feel so good to be a part of such a great gay community!

6. RBearSAT says

TampaZeke thanks for those comments. I agree that Joel and JD make a great couple and would be great parents if that entered their lives. After watching one episode of “The A-List” I felt we had dredge up the bottom feeders in the gay pool. It’s a real shame that’s portrayed as any indication of our culture. Joel and JD definitely rank at the top of my list of role models, always have and always will.