Alaska | News | Reality TV | Sarah Palin

Watch: Trailer for 'Sarah Palin's Alaska' Reality Show on TLC

Palin

Which should really be called "Alaska's Sarah Palin". Sigh.

Watch the not so flippin' fun, AFTER THE JUMP...

Comments

1. That reminds me; cancel my basic cable.

Posted by: Rad | Oct 15, 2010 7:15:51 AM

2. Trash tv. This should be called for what it really is - It's a "vote for me for president" 8 part series and TLC is giving her free advertising.

Posted by: VAVA | Oct 15, 2010 7:29:00 AM

3. She may just get what she wished for, but making lots of money doing it.

Posted by: Name: | Oct 15, 2010 7:40:44 AM

4. Is she waving at Russia?

Posted by: Henry | Oct 15, 2010 7:43:07 AM

5. I cant stand this woman with every fiber of my being.....I wouldn't waste my eye-sight watching this drivel BS either....I really wish she'd go away, forever. Everytime she speaks its like listening to Charlie Brown's teacher.....and now, it looks like the media is making Christine O'Donnell in this woman's image......so what now, next year TLC will make "Christine O'Donnell's Delaware"? AAARGH! Stupidity seems to be running rampant in this country anymore.

Posted by: Disgusted American | Oct 15, 2010 8:10:05 AM

6. Ok. So, she'd rather be out there. That's just fine with me! The American people should DEFINITELY watch this, and give the woman what she wants! And just a quick question: Should my eyes be bleeding right now? Is that normal after watching this or should I seek professional medical attention?

Posted by: Patrick | Oct 15, 2010 8:18:08 AM

7. I don't think the words 'Sarah Palin' and 'reality' really go together.

Posted by: dreamfish | Oct 15, 2010 8:20:00 AM

8. @DISGUSTED AMERICAN I feel every ounce of your pain. I can't even stand to watch the few minutes it would take to see that preview. Just the sound of her voice lowers my sperm production by half.

Posted by: princely54 | Oct 15, 2010 8:23:21 AM

9. Family first? Remember when they were "off limits"? But now that she can make money off of them too they're everywhere.

Posted by: frank | Oct 15, 2010 9:17:16 AM

10. Gee, isn't it wonderful Sarah lives in such a clean, pristine state. Maybe she should move to Texas and live along our polluted, petro-chemical coast to see what "free enterprise" and "less government" does for the environment. Let's fuck up Alaska until it's a filthy, trashed-out wasteland and then see what kind of glowing PR film this brainless cheerleader can come up with.

Posted by: Bill | Oct 15, 2010 9:27:22 AM

11. This is America- unfortunately.
    Welcome to it.
    The land of simple solutions to complex problems, us vs. them, going "rogue", anti-intellectual ALL the time now. And everyday Umericans voting against their best interests courtesy of Pravda-err-Faux News......
    The best days are most definitely behind us.
    Snooki and Sarah- unfortunately are what this
    country wants to watch.

Posted by: Nick | Oct 15, 2010 9:31:57 AM

12. Never underestimate her drive. She's taking her moves from the Ronald Reagan playbook with her own t.v. show. Another part of her campaign to be president. It took RR three runs to win. Let's hope it will take Sarah 4 or 5.

Posted by: Rafael | Oct 15, 2010 10:01:30 AM

13. seriously after Bush and his wars anything is possible, she just might be president one day...

Posted by: arch | Oct 15, 2010 10:38:57 AM

14. When you said "trailer" for Sarah Palin's backyard, I thought you were showing us the inside of her home.

My bad.

Posted by: Jubal Harshaw | Oct 15, 2010 10:50:19 AM

15. I'd sooner watch this than The A-List.

Posted by: crispy | Oct 15, 2010 10:54:51 AM

16. @Cripsy They both seem equally vile to me. What channel is PBS again?

Posted by: Aron | Oct 15, 2010 11:32:02 AM

17. That's funny, they took out a line from an earlier clip I saw.

"No boys go upstairs."

I guess even the people at TLC were laughing too much.

I still think it's all about money, she may hate 'stuffy' political offices like the governor mansion, and the White House does not open their windows. There is also chatter on the blogs of digging up dirt on her fake last birth, which if she runs for president she can not hide like when she lost her bid for VP.

Posted by: patrick nyc | Oct 15, 2010 1:02:49 PM

18. @Patrick: Some of the quotes on that HuffPo page are hilarious!

"The network has ordered 24 episodes but Sarah is quitting after 15."

Posted by: crispy | Oct 15, 2010 1:13:27 PM

19. What does this show have to do with "Learning" anyway? I'd sooner watch an hour of the 700 Club.

Posted by: Dave | Oct 15, 2010 6:37:42 PM

20. I'll watch if she gets mauled by a grizzly or eaten by a pack of hungry sled dogs. Hey, it could happen!

Posted by: Sweet Dreams | Oct 15, 2010 9:57:04 PM