Comments

1. Henry Holland says

I just want Kurt to not pine after straight guys (yes, it happens, I do it, but I’m tired of his character arc being devoted to it), so if Darren’s character helps him that way, it’s all good.

Can’t wait to see the episode.

2. Chris says

Personally, I don’t see what is behind the hype. I don’t see how this can be a meaningful story if we haven’t even been introduced to the character yet.

Though hopefully he’ll stop being a creepy stalker/ tragigay.

3. Ty says

I sincerely hope that Blaine’s character will continue to appear on Glee – I’d be really sad if his character disappears like some of the others have. It looks like he’s got a lot of awesome potential, and I hope the show uses that wisely.

4. gr8guyca says

He sounds like a great guy – in lots of ways. On a purely subjective level, he looks sooooooo much cuter with the short hair that he has on the show. He should keep his hair like that!

5. naughtylola says

@GR8GUYCA, haha I was just thinking how much better he looks shaggy (longer hair even, like how he looks on his MySpace music page). Adorable either way, and it seems like he has a good heart.

I do hope this storyline has legs, it would be a real shame if they just kept them as “BFFs” and didn’t let poor Kurt there finally get a leg over. I think the entire rest of the glee club has already gone heels-to-jesus (or the analog) so Kurt is due for a shag. Or at least some heavy petting (do the kids still call it that these days?)

6. Hollywood, CA says

TONIGHT! TONIGHT! TONIGHT! Cannot wait! I had to pine away at straight boys all through school, which is frustrating. To see this really makes me feel happy.

7. Paul R says

He’s adorable, but I knew there was no chance he was of high school age. He’s 23, which I guess is par for the course for Glee.

Ryan Murphy certainly knows how to bring in hot new male cast members!