James David Manning | News

BigGayDeal.com

Watch: NYC Pastor Speaks Out Against Gay-Accepting Parents, Explains Why it's Okay to Say 'Faggot'

Manning

James David Manning, birther and chief pastor at the ATLAH World Missionary Church on 123rd Street in New York City, offers a hateful, misinformed, and bigoted sermon to the people of YouTube, warning of the coming bestiality and encouraging the use of anti-gay slurs like faggot", "bulldaggers", and "sodomites" because they get people's attention more than the word "homosexual".

Watch, AFTER THE JUMP...

Comments

1. I've long thought that a good remedy for these people would be to have gay-flash mobs at their churches. What would they guy do if gay filled his church this Sunday morning?

Posted by: Jctrain | Nov 8, 2010 1:10:56 PM

2. My first post was as inarticulate as the bigot. read: "I've long thought that a good remedy for these people would be to have gay-flash mobs at their churches. What would the guy do if gays filled his church this Sunday next morning?"

Posted by: Jctrain | Nov 8, 2010 1:12:51 PM

3. Please, anyone who does look at this, please click through to YouTube, sign in, and flag this as hate speech. If it is flagged often enough, YouTube WILL remove it. Also, make sure you click the thumbs down "dislike" button as well. While this moron is clearly such, there are too many weak spirited people in this world who will just accept his word as truth and fact. The sooner we can "silence" his lies and hate, at least from the YouTube community, the better.

Posted by: Husky14620 | Nov 8, 2010 1:23:45 PM

4. no JCTRAIN I preferred your first post - I love the idea of his church being filled by "gay" similar to the holy ghost but with more sparkle (whole new meaning to the "holy ghost coming upon them"...)

Posted by: arch | Nov 8, 2010 1:25:32 PM

5. Boy, he sure had that list of animals one could potentially sodomize at the tip of his tongue--it's about the only sentence he was able to sensibly articulate in this whole moronic rant. Anyone who thinks the specter of men having sex with donkeys or "ugly girls" falling in love with their dogs (because of course the pretty girls will more likely go for their cats) is the greatest problem facing America and the world population absolutely needs to be permanently gagged.

This would just be hilarious if we didn't all know that people as ignorant as this foolish, hateful, probably closeted scumbag actually have a following.

Posted by: E. | Nov 8, 2010 1:28:01 PM

6. @arch: I retract my edit. That's genius. In pentecostal language, I always thought "shekinah glory" was kind of fabulous, with all the sparkles, fire and smoke, and God in a dress. "Shekinah," I think that will be my drag queen name, when i show up at Mr. Manning's hate-club.

Posted by: jctrain | Nov 8, 2010 1:58:58 PM

7. Looking at those signs behind him, to me this is an obvious last minute attempt to stir up the biggots enough to get up from Faux News long enough to go out and vote republican (= Godly), and therfore against homos (= Satanic). Same old song and dance. Sadly it still works. But it's a bit unnerving seeing it come from a black man who not long ago was a victim of the same coersion (= idiot).

Posted by: castaway | Nov 8, 2010 2:05:36 PM

8. The man is a joke - interesting reading on wikipedia http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_David_Manning
    he's an ex-con, and this video is the lighter side of his stupid.

Posted by: Jon Mitchell | Nov 8, 2010 2:25:06 PM

9. He wonders what happens in my bedroom the night before Thanksgiving? We'll probably watch a little HGTV, and complain about other peoples sense of style. Then at some point one of us will have to get up and let the dog out.

Oh the tyranny of the homosexual agenda.

WE IS COMING FOR YA!!!

Posted by: JP | Nov 8, 2010 2:28:17 PM

10. Gee, I think I'm going to have to take the subway up to 133rd Street, run into the pastor accidentally and maybe accidentally have my fist accidentally smash into his bigoted, ignorant, homophobic, hateful, spiteful, stupid-ass face.

"Aborition" indeed.

Posted by: mike | Nov 8, 2010 2:29:34 PM

11. This is mild compared to other things this idiot has said. I live in Harlem where he spouts his garbage. He has a campaign called "No dew, nor rain." His congregants stop African-Americans on the street and give them lists of businesses they are to frequent and those to boycott. All grocery stores in the neighborhood are on the boycott list except the ones conveniently owned by one Rev. James D. Manning. He wants Harlem to be re-named Atlah as the global home of his people and to drive out all the others. To see him on this video is no surprise to me at all. His venom naturally goes to everyone outside his world. He's like the black Rev. Phelps; repulsive to all people not just African-Americans and gays.

Posted by: Sean | Nov 8, 2010 3:01:55 PM

12. I often wonder how he would react if we showed up to one of his Sunday church services in white robes with hoods, carrying a noose...

Posted by: Dan | Nov 8, 2010 4:46:50 PM

13. While I was watching this video again, YouTube pulled the plug on it. Go, YouTube!

Posted by: Matt Butts | Nov 8, 2010 4:47:49 PM

14. This man (if we can call him that) should through himself under a bus like Brandon did, he would be doing the world a favor.

Posted by: Harry | Nov 8, 2010 5:09:08 PM

15. Where does this uneducated psycho come from?
    How does human nature and society produce such cultural cancers like these malignant religious groups?

Do we, sort of, contribute to their dissemination by blogging their existence into the world, or is this, sort of, part of the immune response of society?

Posted by: Roman Bolliger | Nov 8, 2010 5:16:31 PM

16. Removed as a violation of YouTube's hate speech policy!

Did anybody take a transcript?

Posted by: Andrea | Nov 8, 2010 6:47:11 PM

17. Interesting. I just heard of ATLAH the other day when Sarah Palin (accidentally, if you believe her) "favorited" a tweet from Ann Coulter with a picture of ATLAH's anti-Obama sign. http://voices.washingtonpost.com/44/2010/11/palin-retweets-photo-that-clai.html

Posted by: Jeremy | Nov 8, 2010 11:20:51 PM

18. Yet another Xtian who suffered brain damage during rebirth.

Posted by: darkmoonman | Nov 9, 2010 2:01:16 AM

19. I bet he'd see things differently if he had a cookie.

Posted by: TANK | Nov 9, 2010 2:27:55 AM

20. He's gone....You Tube removed his hateful shit as a violation of terms....Good riddance to hate speech....I'm sure they would have done the same for anti-black or anti-Semetic rantings...

Posted by: Chuckfll | Nov 9, 2010 3:13:45 AM

21. just wait till he's actually caught pants down in a kinky sex act with another guy.

Posted by: metavar | Nov 9, 2010 7:08:56 AM

22. Is it ok to say... b***k b*****d ?
    Of course not !
    We are SO MUCH HIGHER than this creep !

Preachy Boy needs to be arrested for CHILD ABUSE.

Posted by: Jimmy | Nov 9, 2010 10:10:32 AM

23. This "fag" says that you are a fat "nigga".

Posted by: Jeff | Nov 9, 2010 8:48:30 PM

24. Interesting that this fat freak can call me and other gays fags (etc, etc) but when I attempt to call him a racial slur it doesn't get posted.

Fair is fair. Call me a fag and I'll call you...

Can I say "fag" here, btw? Is that OK? Just not, God forbid, some word that this pig might be offended by.

Posted by: Jeff | Nov 9, 2010 8:53:52 PM

25. One look at this idiot and you know he is a stupid bigoted ass. Why he would get time on youtube is beyond me. Assholes shouldn't be shown to the world usually they are covered up!

Posted by: frank | Nov 10, 2010 12:01:59 AM