Jersey Shore

BigGayDeal.com

The Situation Continues To Show Off His Moneymaker

Situation
 This time he's landed on the cover of Men's Fitness. Another picture from inside the magazine, AFTER THE JUMP.

Situation2

Comments

1. I love this guy!

At first sight it would seem like he is a total douche...but on all the interviews I have heard of him he comes off as a really likable character...
    =)

Posted by: George F | Nov 7, 2010 1:48:51 PM

2. Good thing he has that body going for him, cuz that is one ugly mook.

Posted by: Anon | Nov 7, 2010 1:54:28 PM

3. Sorry, the face is a real double bagger and I see better bodies everyday on our local college campus.

Posted by: Bob R | Nov 7, 2010 1:59:30 PM

4. I don't know what I'm missing about this guy. Ugly face. Abs that are there, sure, but aren't the classic ripped horizontal lines.

Why is he famous again?

Posted by: Dave from Chicago | Nov 7, 2010 2:10:46 PM

5. they sure went heavy on the airbrushing didn't they?

Posted by: Asher | Nov 7, 2010 2:18:18 PM

6. his body looks odd, I don't see what the big deal about him is. his abs don't look that good. his chest is wide but small shoulders and neck....not to mention his face. guys don t have to be perfect of course but he gets so much attention for his body that's why I don't get it.

Posted by: kb | Nov 7, 2010 2:47:28 PM

7. Jeeze, what a butterface.

Posted by: Scott | Nov 7, 2010 2:55:04 PM

8. Nothing against the guy because I don't know much about him other than calling ugly girls "gernades" but he sort of looks like Don Knotts with a better body. And even the body is about average for guys who train well. Whatever appeal he has I'm missing...he must be funny as hell or something.

Posted by: BartB | Nov 7, 2010 2:55:32 PM

9. In all fairness to Men's Health (from your caption)--this cover is from MEN'S FITNESS. Significantly different magazines.

Posted by: dbolton | Nov 7, 2010 2:59:47 PM

10. those abs scream roids...

Posted by: Amaezm | Nov 7, 2010 3:05:34 PM

11. Who gives a chit about these narcissistic, self-centered, shallow jerk-wads?

Posted by: Joseph Singer | Nov 7, 2010 3:10:00 PM

12. doesn't look like he's got a brain in his head, god love 'im...

Posted by: r | Nov 7, 2010 3:21:36 PM

13. Does absolutely nothing for me..and my abs are way better.

Posted by: FreddyMertz | Nov 7, 2010 3:31:15 PM

14. He is so piegoned toed when he walks, or dances, he almost falls over...no grace or face finds him with no place in my book....

Posted by: yeahisaidit | Nov 7, 2010 3:49:26 PM

15. Um... those really aren't very good abs. I mean, half the guys at my gym have abs at least that good. He's kinda ugly and to be honest... he's all soft in the middle. Those aren't abs worth putting on the cover of Men's Fitness. Not by a long shot.

Posted by: Jasun | Nov 7, 2010 3:56:16 PM

16. The bisexual mans magazine.

Posted by: RDUB | Nov 7, 2010 3:57:10 PM

17. He is sweet-faced and lovable.

Posted by: Adam | Nov 7, 2010 4:46:14 PM

18. Anyone whose entire persona is based on an attitude of "Look at me, I'm so hot" is immediately unattractive. And in this case, he honestly is unattractive. His face on the cover shot looks like that of a much older, weird-looking man.

If they're just profiling him because he "parties" yet doesn't have a beer gut, well big deal. I'm sure it's written into his contract that he work out, and the producers almost certainly pay for a personal trainer. Just guesses, though, since the most I will ever see of his show is clips on The Soup.

Posted by: Paul R | Nov 7, 2010 4:49:54 PM

19. That must be the most terrible cover for MF. MF has cover's with men who have abs to admire. I don't know who he is, but if I had a child, I would never give him name Situation.

Posted by: Matt26 | Nov 7, 2010 4:52:02 PM

20. When will this homophobic nightmare go away? And take his friend with him?

Posted by: Rodney Wollam | Nov 7, 2010 5:03:45 PM

21. Good for him - he has a good body, and has become famous by being a total moron on national TV. People work and work to become famous through their art, talent or accomplishment, and these douchebags become famous by acting like complete idiots.
    Life isn't fair, I tell you! It isn't fair!

Posted by: Jim | Nov 7, 2010 5:09:34 PM

22. He has always reminded me of Alice the Goon from the Popeye comic:

Posted by: Q | Nov 7, 2010 5:18:36 PM

23. Body at best is average, considering the abs on the Twilight 'girl' boys. As for that face, only a mother could love, if that mother was Hellen Keller.

He is homophobic, misogynistic, and dumb as a back of dirty laundry. His best line, which I always get on Joel McCale's The Soup, was saying the two blond bimbos were from 'Canadia'. Plus several of his 'conquests' have said he suffers from both PME and little pp syndrome.

Posted by: patrick nyc | Nov 7, 2010 5:22:04 PM

24. I cant wait until those "where are they now" photos come out.

Posted by: Mark | Nov 7, 2010 6:03:08 PM

25. His abs aren't that spectacular. Absolutely no reason for him to be on the cover of Men's Fitness. Besides - the REAL "situation" is that he's making up for his lack of manhood by over-compensating for his "decent but nothing special" abdominals. He has no "secret" - he's in his 20's. Wait till he hits 40 - if he still has abs like that THEN he's earned his place on the cover of Men's Fitness.

Posted by: Tre Gibbs | Nov 7, 2010 6:04:23 PM