Bullying | Glee | Max Adler | News

Watch: Glee's Bully, Max Adler, Says 'It Gets Better'

Max_adler

Glee's Max Adler, who plays the most prominent bullier of gays on TV today, speaks out against anti-gay bullying in his own "It Gets Better" video.

Love this guy.

Watch, AFTER THE JUMP...

Comments

1. Very nicely done by Mr. Adler, nice of him to do it after the Glee bullying episode and woof! I so would, love guys that look like him or as Kurt yelled at Dave "Chubby boys who sweat too much and are bald by 30!". :-)

Posted by: Henry Holland | Nov 17, 2010 10:49:43 AM

2. That was one of the better It Gets Better videos - he certainly stirs up the emotions when you watch him on Glee so awesome to see him do this video!

Posted by: DSCinSEA | Nov 17, 2010 11:12:09 AM

3. Great vid......great sincerity......a great message to anyone who feels the pressure of a bullying situation....
    Talk to someone ...... !!

Yeah, Andy, we love this guy .

Posted by: JackFknTwist | Nov 17, 2010 11:28:04 AM

4. Hell, he just made it to my top 5 boys Ill sleep with... right next to mister Hugh Jackman... Congrats...what an honor for him.

Posted by: Roberto | Nov 17, 2010 11:48:17 AM

5. Great vid. And I hope his character overcomes his self-loathing and finds happiness.

Posted by: Hank | Nov 17, 2010 11:54:46 AM

6. Seems like a really nice guy.

Posted by: patrick nyc | Nov 17, 2010 11:56:24 AM

7. Great video! Great guy! Great ally! He's one of the good ones!
    Thanks!!!

Posted by: Nick | Nov 17, 2010 12:07:19 PM

8. Mr Adler speaks the truth, beautifully! His cahracter on Glee is multifaceted and gives Ryan Murphy the perfect opportunity to show the pain of coming out for jocks everywhere. Thank you, Mr Adler, your eloquence is inspiring. I'm sure your message will be helpful and hopeful for young people struggling with bullying.

Posted by: mad1026 | Nov 17, 2010 12:22:02 PM

9. Great job Mr Max Adler as Dave Karofky on Glee and most importantly GREAT JOB in life . He's been twetting how much he appreciates the support he's been getting for the recent evolutions of Dave . Yesterday he sent this :

MrMaxAdler Max Adler
    Aaaaand the winner of the Funniest Video Ever sent 2 me award goes to @ohmygleek. Hahaha amazing!

Posted by: slippy | Nov 17, 2010 12:46:33 PM

10. LOVE HIM! And he's a cutie!

Posted by: Bobby | Nov 17, 2010 1:02:11 PM

11. Such a nice boy! I want to pinch his cheeks!

Posted by: Jerome | Nov 17, 2010 1:03:47 PM

12. Max Adler's is one of the most intelligent and articulate voices on these videos. I especially like his emphasis on how being yourself and not trying to conform to mold is something very positive, something that makes one both interesting and "desirable."

Posted by: MichaelJ | Nov 17, 2010 1:30:15 PM

13. that was great. Also he is CUUUTE! ^_^

Posted by: Amaezm | Nov 17, 2010 2:23:07 PM

14. i'm interested in how his character on glee develops. i knew a guy in high school so much like the bully he plays on tv. i felt bad for him cuz he was so visibly torn by desire for guys but was a total basher at the same time. it was like he was bashing himself as well as others. really sad and hard to watch. i always wonder what became of him.

Posted by: kodiak | Nov 17, 2010 5:31:03 PM

15. Such a sweet guy...and very well done video.

Posted by: jaragon | Nov 17, 2010 6:02:46 PM

16. Once word: Mensch.

Posted by: David R. | Nov 17, 2010 7:56:53 PM

17. Nice and Hot!!

Posted by: Roseann | Nov 17, 2010 9:13:58 PM

18. Mr. Adler,
    I'd like to thank your family for raising up such a fair-minded and kind man.
    You're part of the new breed of actor who can stand up and say what he feels from the heart without shame or worrying about whether people perceive him as gay or straight. That's probably still rough going in Hollywood. So ... deepest thanks! More of you please!

Posted by: wbnyc | Nov 18, 2010 12:25:32 AM

19. Fantastic. I have such a crush on his character...I'm certain that were I in Kurt's shoes when he pulled him in for the second kiss I wouldn't have pulled away so fast.
    Then again I kinda like the chubby guys that swat too much and would be bald by the time they were thirty. Hmm...

Posted by: Ricola | Nov 18, 2010 12:38:15 AM

20. I want to hug him and squeeze him and kiss him on his quirky eyebrow.

The pretty young things are nice to look at, but nothing beats a good solid man to curl up with. And help me move furniture.

Posted by: naughtylola | Nov 18, 2010 9:56:14 AM

21. I have never been bullied in my life and my family and friends adore me but my life would be even BETTER if this guy would sleep with me.

Posted by: Jason | Nov 18, 2010 11:26:06 AM

22. very sincere = the complete opposite of the tools from The A-List

Most bullies are insecure = The A-List New York Cast

Posted by: rjp3 | Nov 18, 2010 1:40:08 PM

23. Max just tweeted :

MrMaxAdler Max Adler
    THANKS SO MUCH 4 making my "It Gets Better" the #1 Most watched Non-Profit You Tube video of the week. U r the BEST fans a guy could ask 4!

Posted by: slippy | Nov 18, 2010 3:44:50 PM

24. WOOF!

Posted by: Mike in the Tundra | Nov 18, 2010 4:06:11 PM

25. What a nice, eloquent guy. Also, he's sexy and I want to have his adopted babies.

Posted by: daws | Nov 18, 2010 9:10:21 PM