Britney Spears | Music | News

Britney Spears: New Album Due in March

Britneyspears

Britney Spears announced (via Twitter) that her next album will be released this Spring:

NME adds: "The singer has been working with US producer Dr Luke on the record, which will be her seventh full-length studio effort. 'She's such an icon, I don't want to let anyone down,' the producer, who has previously worked with Avril Lavigne and Katy Perry, recently said."

Comments

1. I'm one of the few gay men that can't stand this bozo or her "music". Never did understand why gays think she's so great.

Posted by: Irritating Ho | Dec 3, 2010 7:33:07 AM

2. Agreed. Proof, if any were needed, that you dont need a good product, or talent, just marketing and exposure.

Posted by: Rovex | Dec 3, 2010 8:38:47 AM

3. Complete no talent ass clown. Always is, always has been, always will be. I won't even associate with people who like her.

Posted by: Guill66 | Dec 3, 2010 10:29:43 AM

4. I love this woman and I can't wait for the album!

Posted by: Eli-89 | Dec 3, 2010 12:34:28 PM

5. YUCK!!!

Posted by: Brad | Dec 3, 2010 2:10:20 PM

6. Being a 44 year old gay man, I like her and her music. Actually, the last two albums put out by Xtina and the last effort by Justin Timberlake, Britney's last two are better and I am still listening to them. The production is good, her voice although not the greatest was good and it's entertaining not pompous as Justin and Xtina's. I am excited to hear it. And, I leave it at that. I don't need to discuss anything about her except that her music has consistency.

Posted by: George | Dec 3, 2010 2:34:18 PM

7. Unfortunatly, despite what popular culture would have you believe, gays actually, by in large, horrible taste in music. ALl you need is a gimmick, and every queen from sea to shining sea will eat it up in a vain attempt to be "edgy". Britney is a product of marketing. She cant sing, was taught to dance, is looking more and more like the not so cute girl at the mall selling makeup at one of those kiosks, and her music is so redundant that you could play her first and last albums side by side and not tell which one came first. Gaga took her spot as the gays favorite, Rhianna as the dance song queen, and Kesha as the hot mess who makes music. Sorry Brit Brit...your free ride is over.

Posted by: JT | Dec 3, 2010 3:19:38 PM

8. George, saying pile of crap A is better than pile of crap B isnt going to win you any argument.
    So Britney is better than xtina or Timberlake.. AND...?? Doesnt really mean much now does it..

Posted by: Rovex | Dec 3, 2010 5:21:18 PM

9. Personally, I didn't care for her when she was younger...but her adult efforts are a lot of fun!! and I actually have enjoyed the hell out of them.
    and how do you really define what is good and what is not good!! seriously!!

Posted by: paul | Dec 3, 2010 7:39:14 PM