Chris Colfer | Christmas | Glee | News

Photo: Chris Colfer as Innocent as a Choirboy

Colfer

The Glee star tweets some holiday cheer from the set: MErry Christmas from the Dalton Academy Warblers.

Comments

1. The link that led me here: "Chris Colfer as Innocent as a Choirboy." Why not just advertise is as, "Chris Colfer on his knees." Someone else's mind went there too, right?

Posted by: Andy | Dec 22, 2010 10:50:13 AM

2. Guilty.

Posted by: rascal | Dec 22, 2010 11:38:20 AM

3. There's a cutaway shot during the first big sex scene in "Leather Jacket Love Story" to a little angel/choirboy with his mouth open, right before cutting back to Chris Bradley getting serviced by Sean Tataryn. That was the first thing I thought of. (Great little low-budget sexy comedy/romance, BTW.)

Despite the latest pics out there of Colfer in the plaid shirt and white-T, I'm still having a hard time seeing him as a sex object. Maybe because Kurt is so buttoned-up.

Posted by: Dback | Dec 22, 2010 11:53:52 AM

4. Chris Colfer's character is so irritating. He looks like he's about to have a mental breakdown everytime anyone passes any kind of comment at him. The whole gay storyline has been handled in a way that is almost offensive and certainly not clever. I still like Glee, but they could have done so much with the gay characters, especially in terms of casting.

Posted by: David | Dec 22, 2010 12:44:00 PM

5. Ever notice that Chris Colfer always looks like he has no teeth?

Posted by: chris | Dec 22, 2010 3:16:01 PM

6. ENOUGH...the gay guy that's never kissed a guy. He's mocking all gays.

Posted by: roger | Dec 22, 2010 9:06:44 PM

7. When was the last time any private, Catholic or prep schools had uniforms like that? The 70's? Is this a fantasy designed to appeal to guys sentimental about prep school boys circa 1960's-70's?

Posted by: ratbastard | Dec 22, 2010 10:05:33 PM

8. Cute photo...

but god, what a bunch of bitchy comments. If you don't like the show, blame Ryan Murphy. Colfer's just a kid.

Posted by: Carl | Dec 22, 2010 10:35:22 PM

9. Chris Colfer is adorable and a fine actor. I'm grateful that this generation has him as a role model. All we had was Jack Tripper and he was lying...

Posted by: Dave | Dec 23, 2010 11:11:40 AM

10. Is he a role model or a stereotype?

Posted by: Look me up | Dec 24, 2010 6:40:47 AM

11. Chris is definitely NOT a stereotype. And for me at least, he IS a role model, and a very good one. So please, if you have a bad opinion about him, save it for yourself, and for all the other bitchy comments above, I'm ashamed of all the hate you have in yourselves and go spreading in the Internet as if someone really care about what you have to say.

Posted by: R | Dec 28, 2010 11:28:05 PM

12. POSTED BY: R | DEC 28, 2010 11:28:05 PM -"Chris is definitely NOT a stereotype. And for me at least, he IS a role model, and a very good one. So please, if you have a bad opinion about him, save it for yourself, and for all the other bitchy comments above, I'm ashamed of all the hate you have in yourselves and go spreading in the Internet as if someone really care about what you have to say."

I'll second that. The worst gay stereotype is all this whining and self hatred. Like that idiot Setoodeh from Newsweek. If you want a role model on how to be a successful minority in the US (or the world, for that matter) look at what successful minorities DO. They SUPPORT each other. That's why half the Supreme Court now is Jewish even though Jewish people are an even smaller minority in the US than LGBT!

I imagine Murphy and Colfer get enough crap from the far right without having to listen to all of this bitching. I doubt if "Glee: Live" will be touring Alaska any time soon.

Posted by: Carl | Jan 5, 2011 1:00:02 PM