Anderson Cooper | Andy Cohen | Kathy Griffin | Key West | News

Watch: Ringing in 2011 with Anderson Cooper, Kathy Griffin, Snooki, Andy Cohen, and Key West Drag Queen Sushi

Sushi

Happy 2011 everyone!

If you spent last night away from a television set, here are clips of CNN's celebration with Anderson Cooper and Kathy Griffin, MTV's Snooki drop at the Jersey Shore, Bravo's Wig Drop with Andy Cohen, Kim Zolciak, and a bunch of drunk housewives, and Key West's drag queen Sushi.

Watch, AFTER THE JUMP...

Anderson Cooper and Kathy Griffin clips:

MTV's Snooki drop:

Andy Cohen and Bravo ring in the 2011 with some kissing and Kim Zolciak:

Key West's shoe drop with drag queen Sushi.

Comments

1. Kathy Griffin has to be one of the most annoying people on earth.

Posted by: Joseph Singer | Jan 1, 2011 2:41:30 PM

2. Why in the hell didn't they drop Kim Zolciak with the other wigs, ugh. I actually like Kathy and love how she can make Anderson giggle like a school girl.

Posted by: RONTEX | Jan 1, 2011 2:53:44 PM

3. I could really do without Andy Cohen in my life...

Posted by: Shawn | Jan 1, 2011 3:11:57 PM

4. That Bravo mess should have been called white trash with money New Years. It just proves all gays don't have class or higher education. Did anyone on that program have an 8th grade or above education?

It was a mess and not a hot one.

Posted by: ggreen | Jan 1, 2011 3:21:05 PM

5. Andy Cohen MUST DIE!

Posted by: Andy Hofler | Jan 1, 2011 3:25:20 PM

6. I have Such a thing for Anderson Cooper! He's a pretty good sport with the monster, too.

Posted by: MoJo | Jan 1, 2011 3:42:27 PM

7. What's with all the Andy Cohen hate in here? He's hardly the worst thing that you've had in your mouth.

Posted by: David Ehrenstein | Jan 1, 2011 3:48:00 PM

8. I thought Andy Cohen - being drunkenly amazed by expensive weave, angry at Jeff Lewis, using an obvious drunk voice, dancing to that song, and trying to sing - was hilariously fun. Honestly, he understands how to be silly and entertain people - that's what television is. That party - just from the clip - was ridiculous. Cannot believe they air that. haha

Anderson Cooper and Kathy Griffin are great together. Sort of like a live version of Will & Grace.

Posted by: Joe | Jan 1, 2011 4:31:06 PM

9. Andy Cohen is vapid, no=talent pathetic member of the gay mafia. The only reason he has that show is because he is the vp of development at Bravo. He greenlit all those awful Housewife reality shows. He gives gay guys a really bad name.

Posted by: John Shin | Jan 1, 2011 4:37:23 PM

10. I didn't even bother to watch anybody's balls drop at midnight but in flipping around the channels I saw Dick Clark and Ryan Seacrest for about 15 seconds.

OMG was that depressing!

Dick Clark is Ryan about forty years from now.

Posted by: Sobering Thought | Jan 1, 2011 4:38:58 PM

11. CNN was so concerned bout Kathy, they forgot to tell the drag queen that Goddamn isn't appropriate language for live tv.

Posted by: Lazycrockett | Jan 1, 2011 4:48:13 PM

12. Anderson what's wrong with your glasses. In May 2010 I was in your first ever 360 Friday show with an audience. And there already you ask us what we thought... you look fabulous... back in Europe the first thing I did is buy similar glasses!

Posted by: Jean Jacques | Jan 1, 2011 5:00:23 PM

13. I love how Kathy keeps trying to out Anderson. Then she keeps trying to disrobe the steel hottie.

Lord knows Anderson needs Kathy to keep the balance. I mean, why so serious?

Posted by: Chris | Jan 1, 2011 7:15:26 PM

14. Anderson Cooper... he could sit on my face at breakfast, lunch and dinner. GodDAMN!

Posted by: RJ | Jan 1, 2011 7:29:18 PM

15. I live for the New Year's Eve when Anderson returns the punch to that sixty year bag of bones, breaks at least three ribs, and then dumps a bucket of water on her head in 25 degree weather- never liked that Kathy What's Name much...

Posted by: Tom | Jan 1, 2011 7:55:37 PM

16. Rough Crowd!

Posted by: ty | Jan 1, 2011 9:47:22 PM

17. Wow - I don't share the anti-Kathy Griffin sentiments (of a couple of you) at all. I think she's brilliantly funny. To each his own, but I personally cannot think of anyone I find funnier. Her humor is deeply intelligent, and her timing is unbelievable.

Posted by: Col | Jan 1, 2011 10:25:06 PM

18. She's like a really irritating transvestite cum fag-hag. She would be proud to have that on her tomb stone.

Posted by: Josh | Jan 1, 2011 11:24:27 PM

19. Gross. This comment section is a series of redundant regurgitation of the same vicious sentiments, over and over. Honestly, you people sound just as dark as those who comment on the Fox News articles that regard gays.

Posted by: BlValley | Jan 2, 2011 1:31:38 AM

20. 100% agree with you BLVALLEY.

Posted by: Thomas | Jan 2, 2011 2:31:29 AM

21. Kathy made Anderson accidentally refer to Ryan Seacrest using the female pronoun "she" once during the broadcast. It was comedy gold and is so going to make the act.

Posted by: Philip Wester | Jan 2, 2011 2:40:08 AM

22. Rock on, Kathy. You are my siren. My son attends OPRF high school (your alma mater.) May his mind work as quickly as yours and in as lighthearted a manner.

Posted by: Rob | Jan 2, 2011 11:53:01 AM

23. Wow so much hate on such an innocent post. And the fact that is directed at people who actually fight for our rights on a daily basis makes this even more disturbing. Very very disappointing guys. Happy new years none the less. Kathy is one of our biggest cheerleaders and Andy happens to be the only openly gay man with a late night talk show on TV. Both heroes in my book. But go ahead keep bullying them. Is this how you expect things to get better?

Posted by: ashton cruz | Jan 2, 2011 12:31:16 PM

24. I suggested watching CNN with Anderson rather than the mummy Dick Clark...boy, was I embarrassed for Anderson...and for myself in front of the extended-family for suggesting it. Was she drunk, or what?

And the Key West drag-queen drop, ...were we watching BRAVO? Now I wish we HAD watch BRAVO....

Posted by: Ted B. (Charging Rhino) | Jan 2, 2011 1:30:17 PM

25. Kathy Rocks!
    AC: "I texted Ryan by the way, just as you requested.
    KG:"I am not speaking to her and I don't think you should either... we're at war my friend"

LMAO!