Adele | Alan Carr | News | Sarah Palin

BigGayDeal.com

Watch: Adele Talks About Meeting Palin, Sings 'Rolling in the Deep'

Adele

Adele appeared on Alan Carr's UK talk show Chatty Man recently to talk about her new album 21, and talked about meeting Sarah Palin on SNL.

"She wanted to come backstage and meet before the thing but everyone that works with me is quite gay and they don't like her and she doesn't really like them very much either."

She also sang her new single, Rolling in the Deep.

Watch, AFTER THE JUMP...

(via idolator)

Comments

1. I really wish someone at Logo would get creative and find a way to bring Chatty Man to the US.

Posted by: Joe B. | Jan 18, 2011 1:13:04 PM

2. The SNL/ Palin part starts around the 4:00 mark.

Posted by: Rodney Wollam | Jan 18, 2011 1:26:10 PM

3. "I really wish someone at Logo would get creative" - oh Joe B, how you make me laugh!

They've been on the air for almost 6 years now and creative is not a word anyone could use to describe the channel. Dreadful, boring, shameful, hackneyed, cliched - these and many other words could be and are used to describe Logo's content but - creative? I don't think so.

Posted by: ant | Jan 18, 2011 1:43:15 PM

4. ANT: It's even worse in Canada with OutTV. We are more progressive in gay rights but the channel just doesn't have the money that LOGO does. I kinda wish it would go down under so we'll get LOGO here. I guess it's not worth it either.

Posted by: scar2 | Jan 18, 2011 2:01:32 PM

5. Logo is the DEATH of gay culture.

Really, I feel like I'm being bullied to be a consumerist, Will N Grace fag circa 1999 when i watch Logo. it's such tacky bullshit 'We are just like them!" crap and Logo - I'm NOT JUST LIKE THEM AND PROUD!

And yes, PLEASE bring Chatty Man to the US!

Posted by: BangBang LaDesh | Jan 18, 2011 2:28:33 PM

6. Any chance we can have a Sarah Palin free month. She's a sideshow, not a major player in politics. Let's ignore it and let it go away.

Posted by: justiceontherocks | Jan 18, 2011 2:41:04 PM

7. Dear God I love Alan Carr!

Posted by: Michael W. | Jan 18, 2011 2:41:40 PM

8. GOOD FOR ADELE AND GOOD FOR THE GAYS SHE WORKS WITH! "Hell no Sarah Palin can't come back here, she wants gays to be second class citizens. FU!"

Posted by: Hollywood, CA | Jan 18, 2011 2:54:07 PM

9. now i like Adele even more -- i don't require my musicians to be funny or nice, but it sure doesn't hurt.

Posted by: deegeezee | Jan 18, 2011 3:36:41 PM

10. She is so wonderful! Her voice and her personality at that.

Posted by: matt | Jan 18, 2011 6:32:38 PM

11. I adore adele after these comments. Reading thee title of the past I was hoping she wasnt a secret palin supporter our sympathizer. Glad to know she surrounds herself with people who aren't bigoted idiots.

Posted by: Len | Jan 18, 2011 6:38:21 PM

12. Great interview. I really like Adele. Loved her first album and looking forward to the next one. Love the new single too.

Posted by: Daws | Jan 19, 2011 12:58:48 AM

13. This woman (of 21) is a major talent! Songwriting, singing, performing... Dusty Springfield for the 21st century. Love her.

Posted by: Tom | Jan 19, 2011 2:43:45 AM