Anderson Cooper | Lady Gaga | News

Watch: '60 Minutes' Anderson Cooper Interview and 'Overtime' Segment with Lady Gaga

Gaga_ac

On last night's 60 Minutes, Anderson Cooper interviewed Lady Gaga. The network also posted a behind-the-scenes 'overtime' segment.

Watch them both, AFTER THE JUMP...

Behind-the-scenes:

Comments

1. Watch?

No, thanks, I'm sick of that cheap publicity whore.

Posted by: LOL | Feb 14, 2011 9:49:30 AM

2. She has a Joey Arias look... Thats the best compliment anyone can get...

Posted by: cheekiey | Feb 14, 2011 10:01:51 AM

3. I prefer her to Madonna, which isn't saying much and prefer Tori Amos, Bjork et Grace Jones to all of em.

In the manufactured repetitive music industry, she's better then most mainstream acts out there-I just don't find her that interesting or that cutting edge but I'll pick her over Taylor Swift anyday!

Posted by: Rowan | Feb 14, 2011 10:18:38 AM

4. Those tears....please Gaga you want to private school with Paris Hilton! As if you're really struggled.....

Posted by: Rowan | Feb 14, 2011 10:21:58 AM

5. I know. Most hilarious is the fact that no one points out that an apartment on Stanton St "way back" when Gaga was more of a nothing than she is now (I'm guessing she's talking 3 years ago) was at least $2000 a month. Unless she was bankrolled by her parents, I'd love to know how she was making ends meet.

Posted by: AlexN | Feb 14, 2011 11:24:44 AM

6. I'm so grateful for the message she pushes at every opportunity: embrace who you are and extend grace to others, to let them be whoever they are meant to be. This message of human flourishing -- which is so much more than mere 'tolerance' of differences -- is helping a lot of kids, and even 20somethings like myself.

Posted by: Andrew | Feb 14, 2011 1:32:01 PM

7. Lots of bitchy cynical queens on this thread...

Posted by: Patrick | Feb 14, 2011 5:20:38 PM

8. I LOVE THE GAGA HATERS! Baby, you know you're doing well when your bank account is fat and your haters are lined up.

SLURP IT!

Posted by: Hollywood, CA | Feb 14, 2011 8:32:47 PM

9. Why didn't she ask Anderson why he doesn't come out? It would have been a good interview.

Posted by: DAVID | Feb 14, 2011 10:59:27 PM

10. Just telling me that Gaga or Anderson are in a video is not reason for me to watch it. What is in there that is worth watching? I've got better things to do than waste 20 minutes figuring out why I'm watching this.

This isn't a complaint about Gaga or Anderson, but about linking to long videos with no explanation why.

Posted by: Randy | Feb 14, 2011 11:59:15 PM