Donald Trump | Jose Canseco | News | Reality TV

Watch: Jose Canseco Plays Gay for 'Celebrity Apprentice'

Canseco

Jose Canseco played gay last night on Celebrity Apprentice, which basically meant he styled his hair into a faux-hawk and waved into a camera after being introduced as a man's fiancée for a team competition ad for a video phone.

Watch, AFTER THE JUMP...

Activists have called for a boycott of Celebrity Apprentice following Donald Trump's recent remarks against marriage equality.

Are any of you watching this? Have any of you stopped watching because of Donald Trump?

Jose_canseco

Comments

1. Frankly, the only reason I'm watching this season, as mindless as it may be, is for NeNe. Last night's episode was really offensive, though, and I'm surprised more gay blogs aren't showing a bit more outrage at the gay stereotypes that were portrayed on the show by the men.

Posted by: Lucas | Mar 28, 2011 2:38:10 PM

2. Also, it wasn't the commercial itself that was offensive, it was the banter leading up to the commercial (and the presentation beforehand) that was slightly offensive.

Posted by: Lucas | Mar 28, 2011 2:39:03 PM

3. I've never watched this show. Pretty effen sure I never will. Pffft.

Posted by: lewlew | Mar 28, 2011 2:40:19 PM

4. I watched last season and was planning to watch this season. Then the day before the premiere, I read about Trump's comments and nixed plans to watch. Haven't seen a single episode.

Posted by: Chuck | Mar 28, 2011 3:31:30 PM

5. Never watch this stupid show.

Posted by: jaragon | Mar 28, 2011 6:50:54 PM

6. I skimmed a few clips of this....I think he put on eyeliner and mascara too...

Posted by: Beef and Fur | Mar 28, 2011 6:51:21 PM

7. I won't put any hate on Jose, who is still one fine looking man (plus he played the whole gay angle loosely and without any issue). Donald and his henchman troll, Bill, both can go to a place that is very hot and run by a man with a pitchfork.

Posted by: Drew | Mar 28, 2011 11:39:41 PM

8. what is this bull -- we must stand up to Trump. Those gays doing his "hair' and makeup etc should stand strong and stay away. We all should boycott anything Trump -- HATE WILL NEVER WIN.

Posted by: Paul Leary | Mar 29, 2011 2:55:50 AM

9. Judging from Trump-hole's appearance, the gays have left him in the make-up urch- he doesn't even look human anymore with that orange skin and those pink eyes.

Posted by: Samir | Apr 15, 2011 10:31:44 PM