Lady Gaga | Las Vegas | Music | News

Watch: Lady Gaga Surprise Performance at Krave Nightclub in Vegas

Krave

At this point, it's going to be more surprising if she doesn't hit the local gay club on her tour.

Taking it straight to the monsters, AFTER THE JUMP...

Comments

1. I hope she does a surprise performance at Feathers in River Edge, NJ!

Posted by: Scott Cocktail | Mar 25, 2011 3:51:27 PM

2. Haha, @scott. I was thinking the same thing. NJ Strong!

Posted by: Dave | Mar 25, 2011 5:24:07 PM

3. I just love her music but aren't so sure what i think of her as a person..

Posted by: Estrogeeni ja Terveys | Mar 25, 2011 5:48:38 PM

4. Ive been to that club! For all its glitz and "entertainment value," Vegas is oppressively straight. Obnoxiously so, with all the floor shows, Midwesterners, etc. Nice to see her giving them a REAL show

Posted by: dizzy spins | Mar 25, 2011 9:21:06 PM

5. I don't know, it wasn't as good as "A Private Dance".

Posted by: John | Mar 25, 2011 10:26:14 PM

6. Las Vegas is oppressively straight? Ummm I know you've visited here and all so you know it better than I do, but I actually live here and I it doesnt seem oppressively straight to me. This city is catering to gays more than any other city I have seen recently. Actively marketing everywhere to bring the gay dollar here. Wynn just hosted a gay night at one of their hottest clubs. Hardly oppressed, but thanks for your concern. It was nice of Gaga to rock it out in one of our clubs and we will enjoy seeing her rock it out on the real stage tonight

Posted by: Jerry | Mar 25, 2011 10:49:48 PM

7. She is good, but you cannot compare her to Madonna; she is still the reining Queen of pop and always will be!

Posted by: Jeffrey Dunivant | Mar 26, 2011 6:49:32 AM

8. Geez that video was hard to listen to. Gaga was awesome but the drunk chick going "WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!" the whole video was a turn off.

Posted by: ATLJason | Mar 26, 2011 8:41:51 AM

9. I love that she's been doing these club stops. Her concerts sell out so quickly and are so expensive - let the poor gays see her too!

Posted by: H.I.M. | Mar 26, 2011 2:09:09 PM

10. The problem is that for all it's glitz and "glamour" the gay bars aren't anything you couldn't find in any other city. Krave is pretty boring, and the rest of the bars off strip sometimes make you pay $20 if you're from out of state for an experience that isn't worth $20. I agree Vegas does a lot of gay friendly advertising, but there isn't a lot of fun "gay" stuff to do there outside of the normal tourist traps.

Posted by: Nick | Mar 28, 2011 10:17:24 AM