Elijah Wood | News | Pets

Watch: Elijah Wood Gets Licked by a Big Man in a Dog Suit

Wood

Elijah Wood engages your plushie fantasies in a new FX series premiering in June about a man who needs a new best friend.

Watch four promos, AFTER THE JUMP...

(via wow)

Comments

1. Didn't we already see this on stage with Sarah Jessica Parker?

Posted by: Ruddigore | Mar 29, 2011 12:24:35 PM

2. Shut up, stupid! This looks awesome!

Posted by: Hollywood, CA | Mar 29, 2011 12:46:50 PM

3. Furries and plushies must be peeing their anthropomorphic animal character suits with excitement.

Posted by: Timzilla | Mar 29, 2011 1:03:37 PM

4. It feels like a live action Calvin and Hobbes! I think I'm going to like it!

Posted by: craig | Mar 29, 2011 1:59:02 PM

5. This looks hilarious! That I love Elijah to bits is purely icing. :)

Posted by: sparks | Mar 29, 2011 2:13:06 PM

6. I wasn't sure at first, but it looks hysterical. Can't wait!

Posted by: Geoff | Mar 29, 2011 2:26:21 PM

7. Looks like they are using the same PR people who were behind the HIGHLY SUCCESSFUL launch campaign for "Terriers."

Won't these idiots ever learn?

Posted by: StudioTodd | Mar 29, 2011 4:10:58 PM

8. I love Elijah, but... they're going to make a series out of THIS?? It's like an SNL sketch that runs too long!

Posted by: ACe | Mar 29, 2011 4:37:07 PM

9. I feel like I should say it's based on an Australian TV show of the same name. The same guy plays Wilfred in both.

Posted by: Todd | Mar 29, 2011 5:35:44 PM

10. I don't think I understand. A guy becomes best friends with a football mascot who loves his job so much that he remains always in character?... Or maybe: A guy inherits a dog from a neighbor and, though it looks like a dog to everyone else, he so longs for a friend that he hallucinates that the dog is a human dressed in a fur suit?

Posted by: GregV | Mar 29, 2011 7:36:24 PM

11. Who's teaching who new tricks? It looks better than a blow-up doll!

Posted by: jerry Pritikin | Mar 29, 2011 8:11:56 PM

12. I'd lick more than his ear if I could get that close to him - (and then I'd make him lick me back!)

Posted by: TyInTenn | Mar 29, 2011 9:12:10 PM

13. the australian show this is based on is actually really good, so i have hope.
    also: elijah wood.

Posted by: jesse john | Mar 30, 2011 1:17:43 AM

14. I found myself standing next to Elijah Wood in a restaurant in Manhattan a few years back. He is the tiniest person, not just short in stature but...like a small 9 year old. If he weighs 100 lb I'd be surprised. The eyes are breathtaking though, must say.

Posted by: derrysf | Mar 30, 2011 1:27:43 AM