Brazil | Fashion Men | Marlon Teixeira | Models | News

Marlon Teixeira Wake-Up Call

Marlon1

Brazilian model Marlon Teixeira in a recent shoot from Andrea Vecchiato.

Two more shots, AFTER THE JUMP...

More Marlon...
Where Life Begins? [tr]
Marlon Teixeira Shows His Pride for Armani Exchange [tr]
Go See: Marlon Teixeira [tr]
Photos: Marlon Teixeira and Clint Mauro Hot Stuff for A/X [tr]
Summer Shower with Marlon Teixeira [tr]

(via)

Marlon2

Marlon3

Comments

1. "When I first saw you, I said 'Oh, my...oh my...!'..."

Posted by: Kile Ozier | Apr 21, 2011 8:01:12 AM

2. Yeah, you'd have to be that hot to pull off those hideous pants.

Posted by: The Milkman | Apr 21, 2011 9:04:35 AM

3. And I'm going to need a lot of analysis of those shoes.

Also, based on those bottom two pictures, who knew being pretty was so exhausting?

Posted by: Mike B. | Apr 21, 2011 9:23:04 AM

4. Why are his hands a different color than the rest of him? Did someone fck up the touch up?

Posted by: Shane | Apr 21, 2011 10:20:45 AM

5. What's with the hands? Topically a guy's hands are more tanned than his arms...not pinker. That's really weird. Like a reverse "farmer's tan".

Posted by: Ted B. (Charging Rhino) | Apr 21, 2011 12:26:30 PM

6. I don't think they were trying to whitewash him. Is hands seem to have the same pigmentation on other picture. Same problem in my family.

Posted by: craig | Apr 21, 2011 2:20:54 PM

7. Over the Brazilian craze.

Posted by: nuflux | Apr 21, 2011 2:49:26 PM

8. @Nuflux, whatev man. These are some of the prettiest pics on TR in a while. The sleeping pic is adorable. And I want abs like his. The patterns in the pics are good too; I like the photographer. And my two-week-or-so stint watching "America's Next Top Model" leads me to say that the last pic shows his modeling talent bigtime. Or maybe I just think his eyes are pretty, ha.

Posted by: just_a_guy | Apr 22, 2011 5:15:32 PM

9. Can't get over those LIPS!

Posted by: SSCHIEFRSHA | Apr 23, 2011 3:47:22 AM