News | Tennessee

Watch: FCKH8 Campaign Goes After Tennessee's 'Don't Say Gay' Bill

Fckh8

The FCKH8 campaign goes after lawmaker Stacey Campfield and his proposed "Don't Say Gay" bill that would prohibit teachers from discussing homosexuality. Read about it HERE.

The group writes:

"This snarky F-bomb-filled video takes on the forces of Homo H8 in Tennessee. FCKH8.com is giving 25¢ for every Facebook "Like" or Twitter tweet of this video up to $25,000 to the Tennessee Equality Project."

Watch (warning: language), AFTER THE JUMP...

Comments

1. I love them.

Posted by: Todd | May 5, 2011 7:51:41 PM

2. Wow! So awesome to see my picture so big on Towleroad! Thanks for support the campaign!

tweet me @KevinGerdes

Posted by: Kevin Gerdes | May 5, 2011 9:41:43 PM

3. It's a good cause. However, I'll be honest, I'm confused by the implication and use of the word f*ck.

That looked like Jessica Sutta from the Pussycat Dolls towards the end.

Posted by: DaVinciSmetana | May 5, 2011 10:38:08 PM

4. Yeah, I'm also concerned that the FCK is counter-productive. The moveable middle is likely to get defensive and turned off to the message.

Posted by: David R. | May 5, 2011 11:58:29 PM

5. I love that Kelly of "Shoes" fame is in this.

Posted by: bastian | May 6, 2011 12:57:46 AM

6. great cause, but I'm not a fan of having young kids say fu-k. My nephew is 8 and niece is 5 and I don't swear around them nor would I want them to swear. I just wish the kids in the vid didn't swear - just my thoughts.

Posted by: colin | May 6, 2011 1:04:35 AM

7. I am totally on board, especially in support of my fabulous gay friend in Tennessee and his husband and all of their friends, and 2 of my favorite bloggers who live and blog down there!

Posted by: irisgirl | May 6, 2011 6:53:24 AM

8. Hmm great cause but- really having children use the f-word just doesn't seem right-some of the guys were cute but over all I found this thing obnoxious. Let's fight hate with a bit of class.

Posted by: jaragon | May 6, 2011 6:22:07 PM

9. Unfortunately, when the yankees, Hector and carter barak brother appeared,hey dress looks more like bollywood movie star more than the annual trade union federation of British convener.The adb family quickly completed all new overseas investors will do: fire coach, make a shopping list.

Posted by: NFL shop | Sep 20, 2011 10:20:45 PM