News | True Blood

Watch: The First Three Minutes of the New Season of 'True Blood'

Tb1

A (jumpy) iPad-exclusive clip of the first three minutes of True Blood appeared online over the long weekend. These are a few new promo posters that popped up last week.

Watch the new clip, AFTER THE JUMP...

Tb3 Tb2

Comments

1. hmm. story lines seem to be getting a little stupid

Posted by: Shane | May 31, 2011 1:54:00 PM

2. It's a tv show...about Vampires...and werewolves...what did you expect? Want a show with believable plot lines, watch House. Oh, wait. Watch Two and a Half Men...um, n/m. It's television, a fantasy show based on a romance/fantasy novel. Don't like it, don't watch it.

Posted by: Jay C | May 31, 2011 5:48:34 PM

3. I know you have a youtube clip of it, but I'm pretty sure the sneak peek was never a iPad-exclusive clip. It was (and still is) on HBOGo, which is both an app for Android and iOS and a website free for HBO subsribers.

Posted by: Bobsyouruncle | Jun 1, 2011 8:57:03 PM

4. Want a appearance with believable artifice lines, watch House. Oh, wait. Watch Two and a Half Men...um, n/m. It's television, a fantasy appearance based on a romance/fantasy novel. Don't like it, don't watch it. this movie is very nice on vampair

Posted by: Frases Romanticas | Feb 23, 2012 4:19:46 AM

5. the first three minutes of True Blood appeared online over the long weekend. These are a few new promo posters that popped up last week.

Posted by: google | Feb 29, 2012 5:27:17 PM

6. It's a tv show...about Vampires...and werewolves...what did you expect? Want a show with believable plot lines, watch House. Oh, wait. Watch Two and a Half Men...um, n/m. It's television, a fantasy show based on a romance/fantasy novel. Don't like it, don't watch it.

google

Posted by: google | Feb 29, 2012 5:28:50 PM

7. I'm a big fan of this series. For me True Blood is the best vampire series that ever existed.

Posted by: Frases | Mar 12, 2013 5:58:16 AM

8. I am eager to "devour" the new episodes!

Posted by: moveis | Mar 12, 2013 6:01:49 AM

9. This helps me to improve my knowledge, I really like the way the writer presented his views.

Posted by: moveis | Mar 12, 2013 6:03:38 AM