David Letterman | Lady Gaga | News

Watch: Lady Gaga on Letterman, the Full Interview

Gagaletterman

Lady Gaga made her first appearance on The Late Show with David Letterman last night. Among the topics of discussion were her career beginnings, the egg, underwear, waitressing, whether she's single, Dave's style, her 10 million Twitter followers, the meat dress, and fly fishing.

Watch the 15-minute interview, AFTER THE JUMP...

Comments

1. Not really a fan of her music, but color me shocked--girl is funny! And looks like she doesn't take herself too seriously.

Posted by: Jeremy | May 24, 2011 10:08:55 AM

2. Born This Way kind of disappointed me, but after watching this I'm reminded why I love her so much.

Posted by: Matthew | May 24, 2011 10:37:38 AM

3. Where are all the haters? Guess they realized there's not much to hate on - she's talented, she worked hard and she seems grateful for her success and uses her platform to call for equality and acceptance and love.

Posted by: Aron | May 24, 2011 11:22:32 AM

4. As an older gay man, mid 40's, I havent been too impressed by her music. Im from the Madonna mindset and era. But this girl has personality in spades. She seems genuinely nice, very humble and has done so much for the LGBT community in the two years shes been 'famous'. Her SNL appearance last weekend was hysterical and I found this interview to be charming.

So rock on Gaga.

Posted by: greg | May 24, 2011 12:19:16 PM

5. its the 1st time I've liked her or him for that matter in LONG TIME

Posted by: Mattsy | May 24, 2011 1:33:07 PM

6. She is awesome. The album has made me so happy. Are all the songs great? Absolutely not, but its the first time I have looked forward to an album this much and it was great. I agree... rock on Gaga!

Posted by: andypharmer | May 24, 2011 1:45:32 PM

7. Here is a new link - since the currently listed link isnt working anymore:

I love Lady Gaga, not all her music, but I love her as a person. Madonna and Lady Gaga are not the same person, you can love both. lol.

Posted by: Drew Murray | May 24, 2011 5:13:57 PM

8. You deliver such quality thoughts. Good job.

Posted by: interesting lifecell reviews | Jun 4, 2012 12:26:04 AM