Chicago | Darren Criss | Gay Pride | Glee | News

Darren Criss to Perform at Chicago Market Days

Guitar_criss Darren Criss knows where he has an audience.

Chicago Pride reports that Darren Criss will be taking the stage at this year's Northalstead Market Days in Chicago.

"Organizers confirmed to ChicagoPride.com that Criss and his band will perform Saturday, August 13 at 4:30 p.m. on the Rivers Casino Stage at Addison and Halsted during Market Days, the largest two-day street fair in the Midwest.

Comments

1. This is not Pride, which is in June, this is Market Days, in August.

Posted by: Jim | Jun 9, 2011 12:35:26 PM

2. Great! I am heading to Chicago that week. Now, must avoid Market Days that day. I think Darren's ok and very cute and all, but the thought of a gazillion teenage girls invading Halsted - it sounds like a nightmare.

Posted by: Marty | Jun 9, 2011 12:45:51 PM

3. @Marty - a million teenaged girls at the gayest summer festival not just in Chicago but maybe the world!!! it's basically in the middle of Boystown...

oh, you won't find me there either, but i don't find Darren either that entertaining or interesting...

Posted by: mike/ | Jun 9, 2011 2:00:11 PM

4. If he wants to get those girls squirting and gushing, he needs to shave (his face and chest), pump some iron, and pluck his eye-brows.

Posted by: Shane | Jun 9, 2011 2:15:35 PM

5. It's free too so it will be packed. They ask for a donation, but I never give as they get enough of my money in the bars.

Posted by: Free | Jun 9, 2011 3:41:17 PM

6. 103.5 KISS FM is LOUD and PROUD and hittin' Halsted and Belmont for the 42nd Annual Chicago Pride Parade Sunday, June 26th!

Don't miss your chance to be part of the CRAZIEST float in the parade! 103.5 KISS FM and SoBe Lifewater are giving you and a guest the chance to be a Pride Parade Paparazzi and ride on the 103.5 KISS FM Float - right in the middle of the party! We're also gonna throw in a brand new Flip Cam - to make sure you catch all the action!

Read more: http://1035kissfm.clearcontests.com/front/OpenContest.asp?Action=Login&SurveyID=136902&zx=472#ixzz1PNSSK1bP

Posted by: 103.5 KISS FM | Jun 15, 2011 4:34:41 PM

7. I love Glee! So happy to hear that Darren Criss is going to be there for Market Days, but right now I'm more excited about Pride! I was watching Windy City Live today and they gave Pride a shout out http://t.co/BNxPjvz

Posted by: Matt | Jun 23, 2011 1:00:47 PM