Fitness | Joe Manganiello | News | True Blood

BigGayDeal.com

Early Morning Werewolf Work-Out with Joe Manganiello

Joe

In case any of you True Blood fans were heading to the gym at this hour, I thought you should be prepared with some primers from Alcide.

Watch, AFTER THE JUMP...

Comments

1. Call me lazy, but the werewolf workout seems like too much hard work for me to justify the results! :)

Posted by: scott | Jun 24, 2011 7:46:48 AM

2. he's an animal. Good for him!

Posted by: chris | Jun 24, 2011 8:45:28 AM

3. Let's also remember looking that way is a full time job and/or part of his current job requirements, try maintaining that physique while working 60 to 70 hours a week at another job where people don't give a damn what your torso looks like, ain't happening

Posted by: Nyrkr | Jun 24, 2011 8:52:05 AM

4. Can't. Breathe.

Posted by: The Milkman | Jun 24, 2011 8:54:09 AM

5. If I were him and making my living off looking like that, then I could do it. But I'm me and I dont, and I get plenty of ass without killing myself so I'll just keep on doing what I'm doing.

Posted by: MrJ | Jun 24, 2011 8:54:16 AM

6. I got tired just by watching that...

Posted by: PG | Jun 24, 2011 10:08:45 AM

7. "Just about everybody that I met confused me for a professional football player."

Commence eye roll sequence.

Posted by: Jon. | Jun 24, 2011 11:12:30 AM

8. And you can watch Joe workout at 8:30 am at the Sherman oaks 24 hour fitness. I do, and it's hot!

Posted by: B | Jun 24, 2011 11:20:37 AM

9. Yawn.

Posted by: Your Mom | Jun 24, 2011 11:50:06 AM

10. I got a blood-pumping morning workout he and I could do anytime...

Posted by: JTlvr | Jun 24, 2011 3:15:58 PM

11. If I can had the money & time to go to the gym like it was a job; them I would look like that also. But sine I dont have the luck to ask my boss to pay me $100K for 4-5 months of work; i will have to live with what i can do after my 55 hour work week.

Posted by: CC | Jun 25, 2011 1:20:01 AM

12. dedication and consistence is key. you want it enough you can get it. go there extra mile and you'll make it, excuses get you know where. everyone should read the "magic of thinking big, by david j. schwartz"

Posted by: mramos | Sep 9, 2011 11:05:45 AM

13. Good God in Heaven, he's fun to look at. I love it when he's bent over doing pec flies and his face gets all intense. Oof...

Posted by: metroptomist | Oct 19, 2011 1:04:39 AM

14. So now what you need to do is go ahead and create a weirwolf training program for yourself, check out the one I’ve put together here:

Joe Manganiello Workout Series: