Comments

1. Nick says

I admire people who could have watched last night. Coulter is unwatchable on any show -she is entitled to her opinion but I won’t put myself through the agony of watching her in any forum.
    I did listen to the last 10 minutes of Bill-knowing that she shouldn’t be talking during his last segment but she chose to ignore that and had to instill her bile during it.

2. Grover Underwood says

and yet Bachmann’s husband is a therapist, an unlicensed therapist but still a therapist; I guess none of his clients believe in God?

3. Matthew says

Ann Coulter is so entertaining to me. Vile, but entertaining. Seeing her and her liberal counterpart together was even better. I agree with Bill Maher most of the time, but it’s fun watching the two of them call each other out on their BS.

4. James says

Ann, blaming God for the mess you are is taking rather a big risk. The Bible says God is patient and merciful, but not infinately so, as anyone who was struck down by lightning can testify. If they hadn’t been struck down . . .

5. Mike says

Anyone who recognizes coulter as a legitimate representative of anything, rather than the hate-mongering C word that she/he is should be boycotted. Hence why I have stopped watching RealTime. The only way to eliminate these evil people is stop giving them a forum. This post shouldn’t be on TR either – almost time thing.

6. Tone says

Chaz is wonderful, how could he not be? He is so calm and well-spoken. I’m male by birth and I see masculine traits in Chaz that as a man I want to emulate. Don’t go telling me Chaz isn’t a man. Men know men.

And Ann C is just another puppet gadfly of the far right, unworthy of our attention.

7. Beau says

Chaz was ever so,”The Perfect Gentleman”. I applaud him, and I want to pinch his cheeks. Ann, on the other hand, can kiss my ass. The great Dr. Ablow IS delusional, if he thinks he’s got his finger on the pulse of this nation. There, I feel better now.

8. says

“Is it just me or is Ann Coulter flirting with Bill Maher?”

It’s a sunny summer’s day here, so I’m not going to let Ann speak, but she and Bill are longtime friendly acquaintances, though it’s hard to believe he’d let his little bill anywhere near her nasty bits. She’d be like doing it with an anorexic Venus flytrap (replace the V with P, it makes sense).

She’s a performer selling God and hate shtick and other lunacy even she doesn’t believe in. Only now there’s so many rightwing nuts out there, her desperation is becoming more and more obvious.

9. Mike says

On, poor Sarah Palin. Typical republican, she can say what she wants about anybody else, but when people talk about her, she cries foul. And please, Madonna made her comment back in 2008 for crying out loud.
    She’s just upset because her following has dwindled, because they’ve finally figured out that she is s MORON.

10. Brad says

Is every thread on here about Ann Coulter going to devolve into misogyny and transphobia? Look, Ann Coulter may be a lot of things, but when she accuses liberals of misogyny, she has a point. Seriously, there are a lot of legit things to attack Ann Coulter about, her logic is so thin it’s not hard to poke holes in it, why take the low shots that reveal your own inherent judgments?

11. Mo in VA says

BBG372, yes, she is flirting. They used to ‘date’.

Bill’s a brave one. If ever the possibility of the vagina dentata exists, Ann Coulter would embody it.

12. says

“why take the low shots that reveal your own inherent judgments?”

Normally, I’d agree, Brad, but since Ann’s shots are all low and all performance art posing as her actual opinions, then it only makes sense to respond in kind. No reason to believe the misogyny or transphobia here is any more genuine than Ann’s family values or religious zealotry. Everything from and about Ann is a charade.

13. anon says

Medically, the good Dr.’s diagnosis is wrong because the psychotic delusion would involve being unable to recognize one’s female traits. Chaz certainly knew he was born female and had female traits, so there never was any delusion.

14. Brent says

It was great seeing Christopher Hayes, a real journalist, on the panel with Coulter, who is so obviously just an entertainer. She’s exactly what Ernie said above- a performer. She had nothing of substantive value to say except little flirty/bitchy comments to Bill. So I really don’t put alot of energy into hating her. To quote someone “You have no power here. Be gone, before somebody drops a house on you.”

15. says

Mocking Sarah Palin, Ann Coulter or Michele Bachmann doesn’t make you misogynistic it makes you sane. People make jokes about things that scare them & the fact that they have power is scary.

16. Bart says

Chaz Bono is more man than Ann Coulter will ever be a woman.

Everytime Ann Coulter opens her whiny piehole the more ridiculous and attention-seeking she becomes. She’s so starved for some sort of noteriety that she’s turned herself into a parody of herself.