Comments

1. Paul R says

Sorry to be a pessimist, but who sits around filming clouds for several minutes that “magically” appear to become a face?

Humans have a natural instinct to see faces in everything—from birth, they’re our most common and comforting imagery—but this seems doctored to me. And the panning of the camera to make it seem not doctored makes me even less convinced. If you saw an image like that in nature, why would you take your eyes off it?

2. Den says

I think it’s just the ‘opportunistic politician’ – A load of fluff, drifting on any prevailing wind and who is prone to p**s on you and take the sunshine out of your life !

3. say what says

Its Zeus

The romans thought the clouds were zeus’ brains and birds his thoughts

bible god was more a pillar of smoke and fire

4. Derek Pearce says

It’s Margaret Atwood! No, it’s L. Ron Hubbard! No, it’s Colonel Saunders! It’s The Face of Bo! Or it’s just a cloud ;^)

5. jaragon says

LOL Anthony- but it does look a bit like Lincoln and there is some sort of dragon-dinosaur behind him-it could be Godzilla

6. Canalien says

WHAT! – f**k me, I’m from Grand Falls but I know reside in Edmundston, Thanks for answering Paul R, Cheers!

7. mike128 says

I don’t care who we decide it is – let’s just claim this one before the jesus freaks do.

8. Darrell says

Sorry everybody but since the cloud was in New Brunswick ,Canada it was the profile of either her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II or Prime Minister Stephen Harper LOLOLOL.

It was not Barack Obama since it was a Canadian cloud LOL.

9. Jim says

The religious mental retards would say it was god. The intellectual person would see a cloud.

10. Craig S says

Well, it has a beard, so it can’t be Margaret Atwood, Queen Elizabeth or the Virgin Mary. In fact, it’s quite obviously…ME!