News | Reality TV

Real Housewives of New Jersey's Joe Gorga Does Strip Show at NYC Gay Bar Boxers

Gorga_1

NYC gay bar Boxers recently held a birthday for Greg Bennett, roommate of Albie and Chris from the Real Housewives of New Jersey, and husband Joe Gorga, who earlier this season showed he's no stranger to drag, decided to put on a little show.

Part two of this photo, AFTER THE JUMP...

(via wilson models)

Gorga_2

Comments

1. ok, Joe settle down and close your shirt.

You look much better dressed.

We gays are all that impressed with you bad manners and mediocre bodies.

Posted by: truthiness | Aug 25, 2011 3:17:50 PM

2. Ew! Straight people! :P

Glad he's at least a passing ally to us.

Posted by: Robert | Aug 25, 2011 3:20:23 PM

3. I have no interest in any "Housewives" or househusbands but that is not a mediocre body.

Posted by: chris | Aug 25, 2011 3:20:42 PM

4. Would love to have been there see him. I believe him to be one HOT good looking man with a terrific body. Much better looking than the overdone gym bunnies we see way to many of at the gay bars. Plus he's an ally which makes him all that much more attractive.

Posted by: JKM | Aug 25, 2011 3:34:59 PM

5. i think he's sexy. find it's cool that he's not uncomfortable around gay guys. that's my 2 cents.

Posted by: kerry | Aug 25, 2011 3:41:22 PM

6. I like a big Latin guy.

Posted by: DW | Aug 25, 2011 3:45:13 PM

7. Dudes... you can all walk away. I love the swagger, the attitude and the BOD! Mighty fine looking there, m'man!

Posted by: dancobbb | Aug 25, 2011 3:55:43 PM

8. I don't watch the NJ version of this show but I wanted to see what Greg Bennett looked like so I googled him. Imagine my surprise when I found out I've had sex with him. . . twice! LOL. Joe Gorga is way hotter.

Posted by: Jonathan | Aug 25, 2011 4:03:53 PM

9. I think he's hot as hell. Sick of gays all looking for some perfect imaginary body.

Posted by: Jerry | Aug 25, 2011 4:04:38 PM

10. The fact that he was willing to act like that in a gay bar speaks volumes about how comfortable and "post-gay" he is (to quote Andrew Sullivan). I did see the episode where he dressed up like Snookie. It was hysterical.

Posted by: Jonathan | Aug 25, 2011 4:08:40 PM

11. That is just plain gross, even by New Jersey standards, the state that, in my opinion, has the ugliest collection of men (and women) of all the 50 states.......(and yes, I lived there long enough to know exactly what I am talking about). You can go days on end in Jersey and see nasty trash like this guy and the greasers on Jersey Shore and never encounter a single guy who is even remotely attractive......

Posted by: Rick | Aug 25, 2011 4:13:05 PM

12. @Rick. He's actually really cute. Great smile and a nice body, not perfect but nice. He's not gross and normally I hate Guidos.

Posted by: Jonathan | Aug 25, 2011 4:18:45 PM

13. I think Greg is sort of sexy.

Posted by: Jason | Aug 25, 2011 4:19:46 PM

14. Greg is OK. He got fat for awhile. He was either the prom king or homecoming king in High School I think. He has really nice eyes.

Posted by: Jonathan | Aug 25, 2011 4:38:14 PM

15. Like him, but not his wife or sister. He has a great body.

Wish the Manzo brothers would take some clothes off once in a while.

Posted by: LincolnLounger | Aug 25, 2011 4:39:10 PM

16. Nice slice of Jersey beef...

Posted by: jaragon | Aug 25, 2011 5:49:31 PM

17. He's a hunk of stud. Melissa Gorga is lucky

Posted by: Jeff | Aug 25, 2011 6:29:14 PM

18. Oh the irony of the negative commenters, when the reality is most likely they are bitter jaded overweight homebodies who have never set foot in a gym...

Posted by: truthspeaker | Aug 25, 2011 6:42:13 PM

19. Thank the Almighty I don't watch this show and don't know who this guy is.

Posted by: omi | Aug 25, 2011 6:53:58 PM

20. YUK! He is gross.

Posted by: Jim | Aug 25, 2011 9:44:59 PM

21. @Rick. That's funny I thought the same thing about New Yorkers too. Especially in the five boroughs.

Posted by: Dumblikeyou2 | Aug 25, 2011 10:11:56 PM

22. Aww hes so cute and yummy so nice to see a straight guy comfortable around people who are gay as well :)

Posted by: Michael | Aug 25, 2011 10:56:03 PM

23. He's kind of a dumbass, but I give him credit for being cool with the gays--which probably isn't really popular with most of the straight dudes in Jersey.

Posted by: db | Aug 26, 2011 8:05:27 AM

24. Did someone bet him to do go there and dance? He'll do anything if you bet him to.

Posted by: Larry | Aug 26, 2011 1:02:51 PM

25. >He's kind of a dumbass, but I give him credit for being cool with the gays--which probably isn't really popular with most of the straight dudes in Jersey.

Yeah, you'd never see the Jersey Shore boys doing something like this, as gay-friendly as they say they are.

FWIW, Melissa Gorga is at least bi -- the Enquirer recently ran an article about a lesbian relationship she was in during her teens -- and they're both rumored to swing. As oversexed as he claims to be on the show, I don't see it as entirely outside the realm of possibility that Joe could be a little bi-curious himself.

Posted by: ehb | Aug 28, 2011 12:47:33 PM