Adele | Military | Music | News

Military Band Rocks Adele's 'Rolling in the Deep': VIDEO

Miladele

This is a little bonus from the 'DADT' servicemember I featured yesterday, which I thought deserved its own post.

They've obviously got some good entertainment on his base.

Watch, AFTER THE JUMP...

Comments

1. Great cover, AreYouSurprised has a great YouTube Channel. It is nice seeing a post with real people and not some random guy who's video is featured on here because he is "cute/adorable" sometimes it is the videos that feature real people that are the best.

Posted by: BEWILDERBEAST | Aug 10, 2011 8:21:02 AM

2. No disrespect, Andy, but, man, am I sick of this song, in all its versions.

Posted by: Tony | Aug 10, 2011 8:23:26 AM

3. Awesome cover. The band was fun and the lady has her some fantastic pipes.

Posted by: Jeffrey in St. Louis | Aug 10, 2011 8:45:02 AM

4. @Tony Personally I am over this song too ... BUT have to say I enjoyed listening to this woman sing it cause ... DAMN she's got some lungs and it just sounded much better not perfectly polished like Adele.

Plus the Baldy playing the guitar is ADORABLE!!!! :D

Posted by: Allen | Aug 10, 2011 8:53:04 AM

5. That's a very talented young woman. I follow AreYouSurprised, so I viewed the clip already. I didn't mind hearing it again.

Posted by: Mike in the Tundra | Aug 10, 2011 8:54:37 AM

6. Ugh... it's a good song, but I cannot listen to it or Adelle anymore. Everywhere I go! Can't escape it!

Posted by: Bravo | Aug 10, 2011 10:32:02 AM

7. Thanks, that was bracing and a good beginning for the day. You pick good.

Posted by: uffda | Aug 10, 2011 11:00:13 AM

8. Oh no, moustaches are coming back? Please let me hide until that fad's over again. Once was enough for me during the 80's.

Posted by: nick | Aug 10, 2011 12:11:26 PM

9. LOVED IT! I also love that Adele is bringing some new classics that actually have melody and rhythm.

Posted by: Bobby | Aug 10, 2011 2:22:43 PM

10. I always ALWAYS regret reading the comments on towleroad. Not sure why I do..... Nastiest bunch of A-holes on the internet. That was a great post and I'm glad towleroad posted it.

Posted by: joe bob | Aug 10, 2011 11:35:10 PM

11. girls got some great pipes! nice!

Posted by: Coffee&Chicory | Aug 25, 2011 12:42:15 PM