Values Voter Summit

BigGayDeal.com

Watch the Values Voter Summit LIVE

Vvsummit

The anti-gay hatefest has begun. Feel free to watch it HERE. Here's their schedule.

Comments

1. It would be interesting to know how much Google money is going into this hatefest, now that it is a major sponsor of the Heritage Foundation and other anti-gay groups.

Posted by: ynot | Oct 7, 2011 9:11:33 AM

2. I bet there are tons of hott hott hott Grindr hookups taking place as we speak!!

Posted by: Ben | Oct 7, 2011 9:18:39 AM

3. Has anyone else been watching 'Prohibition' on PBS? The point that they really hammered home is that you cannot legislate morality. It does not work. But, politicians seem to have short memories.

Posted by: GregSD | Oct 7, 2011 9:24:41 AM

4. well I just tuned in - and for the few minutes I have - its anti-gay already....anti-gay all the time....these are some sick people...an embarrassment to america and its ideals

Posted by: Gay American | Oct 7, 2011 9:57:55 AM

5. I'm amused that the audio has a loud buzz like an ungrounded microphone circuit would cause. Seems appropriate somehow.

(Santorum is spewing now.)

Posted by: Anastasia Beaverhausen | Oct 7, 2011 11:53:12 AM

6. Have they booed any form of compassion yet?

Posted by: Dastius Krazitauc | Oct 7, 2011 12:34:39 PM

7. These are the people to whom the Republican Party will be beholden if they are victorious in 2012.

You can be sure they will be first in line to collect the spoils of power.

Posted by: JONNY NYNY2FLFL | Oct 7, 2011 3:17:21 PM

8. Yes, I know this is an unkind and unproductive thing to say, that puts me down in the ditch with this bunch--but I wish something like Legionnaire's Disease would take advantage of this singular gathering of haters, raving loons and cunning manipulators as a grand feast for its viral or bacterial spread. Would the usual suspects mouth the claim that the sickness and possible die-off was an example of Divine Wrath?

Posted by: gregory brown | Oct 7, 2011 4:06:03 PM