Lady Gaga | News | Thanksgiving

A Very Gaga Thanksgiving Appetizer: VIDEO

Marry

Lady Gaga sings 'Marry the Night' in a preview of tonight's A Very Gaga Thanksgiving special.

Watch, AFTER THE JUMP...

Comments

1. she sings like a freakin' DREAM, and this is coming from a guy that doesn't even listen to her music. i will, however, be the first in line to buy her sure-to-be-made acoustic piano album.

she's in complete command of her talents. KUDOS! Happy Thanksgiving, indeed :D

Posted by: Little Kiwi | Nov 24, 2011 3:42:43 PM

2. I am in total awe of the whole tableaux of this preview. Her whole presence, from what she was wearing, to her every movement and gesture throughout this performance, reveals an expansion of her persona as well as her music. She carries off these subtle changes swimmingly. She is a keeper for sure!

Posted by: Kenn | Nov 24, 2011 4:26:53 PM

3. WOW! Something I can watch tonight with my Mother that just turned 75 years old. She will LOVE it!!!

Posted by: Alan Arthur Chiras | Nov 24, 2011 4:43:35 PM

4. indigestion has just set in.

Posted by: ladycaca | Nov 24, 2011 5:15:20 PM

5. ADORE ADORE ADORE! I can't wait for this!

Posted by: aneas t. | Nov 24, 2011 5:25:50 PM

6. Thankful for my family, friends, work life and politically forward, GLBT champions like Gaga, who just happen to be talented and entertaining as well. Her new BTW foundation: inspired. Her voice, here, and live (heard it): wonderful.
    I'm psyched to watch this show tonight. It's the whipped cream on my slice of pie.
    Happy day, all.

Posted by: MichaelDC | Nov 24, 2011 6:44:01 PM

7. This girl means it. I LOVE that.

Posted by: yonquersconquers | Nov 24, 2011 7:42:37 PM

8. Twinkle twinkle fading star.

Posted by: paul m. | Nov 24, 2011 8:13:01 PM

9. Her talent is stunning as always. I'm thankful for Mother Monster. She is such a shining beacon and advocate of truth and being yourself. If any of us did a smidgen of what she has done for our community we would have a lot to be proud of.

Posted by: AJ | Nov 24, 2011 8:37:35 PM

10. My God you people are pathetic wastes of life.

Thank God I don't associate with people like you whose lives are so shallow, empty and meaningless that you need to worship some 'superstar' in order to feel valid.

Posted by: starpeople88 | Nov 24, 2011 8:54:19 PM

11. I don't get in comment fights because it's pathetic but I'm making an exception here for @starpeople. No one said we worship her. All we said was she is an amazing talent and is on our side. Where do you get off calling people you don't know pathetic?!! Happy Thanksgiving! Kisses!!!

Posted by: AJ | Nov 24, 2011 10:15:37 PM

12. Jesus, SOREPEEHOLE, didn't you get any stuffing this Thanksgiving? As bitter as you sound you might want to OD on tryptophan and hope to never wake up from your turkey coma.

Posted by: D.R.H. | Nov 24, 2011 10:22:33 PM

13. Terrific show. Lady Gaga and piano made real music. Loved the cooking segment with Art Smith. This is the way a holiday special is produced.

Posted by: Philo | Nov 24, 2011 11:20:09 PM

14. It's a cool time to be alive and see so much change in the world. Good music helps, so I'm glad Gaga is around too!

Posted by: Drew | Nov 24, 2011 11:42:22 PM

15. love her - and hate the haters cause they're worthless

Posted by: Reality | Nov 24, 2011 11:55:44 PM

16. True artist. She never ceases to be interesting, and cheer to her fierce and passionate advocacy for LGBTQ community. Yes, I am her fan.

Posted by: Akira | Nov 25, 2011 1:01:28 AM

17. This is my time to visit here. I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion.Thank you for your sharing,I think you must be a funny person in daily life.

Posted by: Christian Louboutin Discount | Nov 25, 2011 1:04:01 AM

18. I am extremely impressed with your writing skills and also with the design of your blog.Thanks for such a great post and the review, I am totally impressed!

Posted by: Christian Louboutin Sale | Nov 25, 2011 1:04:18 AM

19. meh.

Posted by: kevin | Nov 25, 2011 1:58:36 AM

20. You may not like Lady Gaga for some absurd reason, but she proved yet again last night that she is one of the best singers and dancers of my lifetime.

Posted by: Mike | Nov 25, 2011 8:01:07 AM

21. I can't believe it myself but I ended up watching the entire show last night although that was not my intention. The thought that kept popping up in my mind during the program was how TALENTED Gaga is - she has a great voice, she plays the piano, writes her own songs, etc. She's the anti-Madonna!!!!

Can anyone imagine Madonna even attempting to pull of something like this - it would have been a DISASTER her (allegedly) singing live (snicker).

Sure - I liked Madonna in the beginning, but lately she has shown how vapid and shallow she is to her fans. I said it before - she used the gays to get where she wanted, then dumped us once she achieved her goal and became rich and famous.

Go GAGA!!!!

Posted by: CARIBTONY | Nov 25, 2011 3:07:13 PM

22. Lady Gaga is a true talent but she would not be able to do what she is doing if Madonna hadn't paved the way. GaGa admits that herself. Madonna created the template that GaGa and every other female pop star tries to fit into. I'm guessing CaribTony was too young or not even alive to witness Madonna's true trailblazing impact. Her influence is immeasurable. That's why we are still mentioning her almost 30 years later.Just ask the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.It's basic music history. Let's see where GaGa is 10, 20 years from now.

Posted by: 2003 | Nov 25, 2011 4:40:48 PM

23. Anyone who thinks the wasn't rehearsed is an idiot. It was bland, I've seen her do better. Maybe it is time to take a break for a while she seems overworked.

Posted by: James | Nov 25, 2011 8:20:38 PM

24. I'm no fan of giving female performers undeserved praise just because of some idiotic mix of posing, attitude and female gender. But I would be hypocrite to ignore the kind of talent that Gaga has. She's not a role model; she's just a gifted songwriter and performer. If she showed up in front of the White House in 2010 and shouted at President Obama to keep his campaign promises, where's the harm? Obama's reference to her at the 2011 HRC dinner was a very friendly one. If he didn't take offense, why should anyone else?

Posted by: Artie | Nov 25, 2011 11:55:13 PM

25. After read the post,I think this is a good blog.Although i don't understand everything of what your saying, i still enjoyed reading it. Look forward to other subjest post on your
    blog,thanks.