News

Equality and Love, a Documentary: VIDEO

Love

A short, sweet, simple mini-doc made by students in a course at California State University Long Beach.

Watch, AFTER THE JUMP...

Comments

1. Cute and interesting. Today's twenty-somethings are really an odd sort. Maybe its because I'm in my early 30's w/o piercings, tats, radical haircuts - Greg and I are just normal looking every day guys but I'm happy to see so many very happy couples.

The one person that really gets to me is the women with the little boy and how she learned what love is all about when he was born. I know many of you have no idea what that feeling is but now, as a parent, our son's birth brought us much closer then ever before - I never loved my husband more. We weren't just a couple, we were a family and our purpose had expanded. Today we live for each other and our son. If the world fell apart tomorrow I would always have Greg and Steven.

Anyway - cute and interesting. I'd like to see a flurry of vids like this from all age groups - 30's, 40's, 50's, 60's 70's and up if they are out there. The music selection was very good.

Posted by: OS2Guy | Dec 28, 2011 11:01:47 AM

2. A perfect example of what's so good about this site. I got to meet these sweet people. Thanks. And thanks to you too OS2GUY for the good feeling fill about your life.

Posted by: uffda | Dec 28, 2011 12:47:39 PM

3. I agree with OS2GUY that today's 20s are a bit of an odd sort, but I find them fascinating and refreshing. I watch "1 Girl and 5 Gays" on LOGO once in a while and often feel as if I come from a different planet. Tagging on to OS2GUY's last comment, I too would like to see vids from all age groups. My partner and I have two kids and five grandkids. We are 20 years apart in age, and that's entirely another dynamic unto itself which should be explored sometime.

This was a fun vid to watch. Thanks for posting it.

Posted by: bobby | Dec 28, 2011 1:10:54 PM

4. The Iranian Transactions Regulations Practice Guide is the first ever practice guide wholly ay that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts.

Posted by: Nike Heels | Jan 12, 2012 10:39:54 PM

5. The irony is that we see (presumably str8) soldiers dancing with each other in musical videos they put online all the time.

Posted by: Coach Outlet | Apr 23, 2012 4:58:10 PM

6. When a second button (integrated into the crown) is pushed, the seconds hand splits; one half stops while the other continues.

Posted by: swiss watches | Aug 29, 2012 11:29:27 AM