Kiss | Madonna | Music | Music Video | Nicki Minaj

Nicki Minaj Stunned by Kiss from Madonna

Minaj_madonna

Apparently things got a bit hot on the set of the video shoot for Madonna's forthcoming single "Give Me All Your Love" yesterday. M.I.A. and Nicki Minaj joined Madonna in New York.

Minaj tweeted from the set: "OH MY f'ingggg Gahhhh!!!!! MADONNA jus kissed me!!!!! On the lips!!!!!!! It felt sooooo good. Soooo soft!!!! *passes out* aaahhhhh!!!!!!!!!"

Tweeted M.I.A. with a photo of her "jungle pom poms": "Madonna killed it! A legend! said she'd have me , i said ill have her too, we had a 3sum M.N.M. MEGAFORCE"

Comments

1. Um. Ew.

Posted by: Christian | Dec 8, 2011 2:37:24 PM

2. And this is news, how?

Posted by: BEWILDERBEAST | Dec 8, 2011 2:41:59 PM

3. I don't get why Madonna hasn't come out as bisexual yet. It's pretty widely suspected (or even known) that she does more than kiss women

Posted by: Steve | Dec 8, 2011 2:48:02 PM

4. Puh-Lease! How old is this hag now? 53!! And she's still whoring herself out to the current crop of hot artists in order to gain attention. Can you see any other female diva of her age or older doing this? NO! Because they all have diginity. It's beyond laughable...

Posted by: Tagg63 | Dec 8, 2011 3:15:11 PM

5. The Madonna hate continues. These tired bitches who call her an old hag, will be there someday. Hopefully, they are as relevant as she continues to be.

P.S. The kissing was just an off the set kiss cause it was Niki's birthday.

Posted by: Safadinho | Dec 8, 2011 3:34:12 PM

6. @TAGG63

I can't think of other 53+ female divas. So....

maybe Tina Turner? But she did that big Grammy show with Beyonce, so she probably doesn't count.

Posted by: David in NYC | Dec 8, 2011 3:48:19 PM

7. i like madonna from a distance, but she did suck all the cute out of that blond british guy that she used to be married to. not that he didn't deserve a hard life for his homophobia.

Posted by: sleepy bear | Dec 8, 2011 3:52:11 PM

8. Andy of Towleroad,

Why do you keep promoting Madonna? She's homophobic. Why are you promoting a homophobic woman on your site?

Madonna used gay people to further her career. She exploited them. As for her kissing Nikki Minaj or Britney, ít's pandering to the sleazy straight guy fantasy. She appeals to homophobic and sexist men who hate us.

You are quickly losing credibility, Andy.

Posted by: jason | Dec 8, 2011 3:54:12 PM

9. What on earth has Nikki Minaj done for the GLBT community? She faked her bisexuality to appeal to the sleazy straight guy fantasy. Later on, she denied it. Please promote the right kind of people, Andy. At the moment, your standards are falling dramatically.

Posted by: jason | Dec 8, 2011 3:56:07 PM

10. @Jason
    Lol, you idiot, Madonna has done more than any other music artist to fight for gay rights and people living with HIV. Before you spew your uninformed hate around, why dont you do some research and find the truth.

Posted by: Kyle | Dec 8, 2011 3:57:55 PM

11. Jason is voting for Newt Gingrich everybody, so please keep in mind his 'special needs' situation before attacking him.

Nicki Minaj is such a weirdo and I love her for it.

Posted by: Gregoire | Dec 8, 2011 4:39:32 PM

12. Madonna has changed the world for gays. Without madonna as part of my childhood in Texas telling me that I was okay... I don't know where I'd be today. She made the world a better place for all gays and lesbians.

It's a shame that even gay men suffer from ageism. I think it's amazing that at 53 Madonna is still pushing the boundaries. She will continue to contribute to society and culture way after she's gone. So keep hating... if that's your contribution... I feel sorry for you, Jason.

Posted by: dc | Dec 8, 2011 4:44:05 PM

13. YAY! To all of you who don't know, Black people don't kiss on the lips, unless it's your lover. So, Nicki was shocked and delighted!

I had NEVER had a friend kiss me on the lips EVER until I moved to a big city, and it shocked me as well... but now I love it! Thanks JEROME!

Posted by: Hollywood, CA | Dec 8, 2011 5:32:12 PM

14. Madonna doesn't need to come out. I am surprised that no one has mentioned or remembered when Madonna used to openly date women for shock value. Ask Sandra Berndhart or Ingrid Casares. Kissing one on the lips during a video shoot is nothing. She has done it before and she will again. Does that make her bi, I don't think so, because she only does it for publicity and shock people. Fake lesbian way before Lohan.

Posted by: marica | Dec 8, 2011 5:42:48 PM

15. What a desperate cry for attention on both of their parts. Yawn. The world has passed up Madonna while she was pretending to play the part of an English "mummy" and Minaj is merely kissing ass.

Posted by: J. Page | Dec 8, 2011 8:25:50 PM

16. I KNEW the old hag Vadge would pull the tired old bisexual card with Nicki just like she did when she worked with Britney. She is so predictable now it's pathetic. Old Vadge always latches onto the latest hot popstar so she can try to relive her heyday. You can bet they'll do the faux-bisexual kiss at the Superbowl too for attention. Pathetic. I don't know why gay people would like these idiots.

Posted by: So Predictable | Dec 8, 2011 9:02:36 PM

17. "she did suck all the cute out of that blond british guy that she used to be married to."

Apparently Madonna is also responsible for the aging process.

Posted by: Paulie | Dec 8, 2011 9:10:47 PM

18. I hope your kidding me @ David! Hmmm...let's see

Cher
    Tina
    Diana
    Bette
    Liza
    Dolly
    Debbie Harry
    Etc...

Posted by: Tagg | Dec 8, 2011 9:58:17 PM

19. Why is kissing considered a big deal by so many posters? At some point I've kissed at least half my friends on the lips---male and female, straight and gay and bi. It's fun.

Rewind to any club or rave 20 years ago and you'll see a lot of it. Course, there was a reason for that.

Posted by: Paul R | Dec 8, 2011 10:43:45 PM

20. *Yawn* Madonna still doing the tired fake bisexual stuff at 53? Sad.

Posted by: Boring | Dec 9, 2011 12:10:39 AM

21. Boring.. You're sad.. Who said it was bisexual? God damn closed minded idiots

Posted by: bae | Dec 9, 2011 12:34:10 AM

22. YAY! To all of you who don't know, Black people don't kiss on the lips, unless it's your lover. So, Nicki was shocked and delighted!

Posted by: Hollywood, CA | Dec 8, 2011 5:32:12 PM

Hollywood CA..I'm NOT sure if you're Black. But you're a DAMN LIAR! about that statement! I'm from NYC it was never a problem for anyone Black I know so please stop with your generalizations even if you are Black. If you're from Bubblefuc MS. Then good for you an enigma has been born.

Secnd Jason. Nicki Minaj & Mattel just crated a Pink Barbie doll and all proceeds will go to HIV/AIDS. So there!

What have you done for the gay community?

Posted by: CHRIS DACHOCOLATEBEARCUB | Dec 9, 2011 3:00:13 AM

23. Lil Kim Queen Bee is the Queen of Rap

Posted by: Larry | Dec 9, 2011 7:51:03 AM

24. WTF?! Black people dont kiss on the lips? Where the hell did you hear that?

Posted by: Astro | Dec 9, 2011 9:56:16 AM

25. Um...WOW. Poor delusional Minaj. She hasn't seen Madge grope up on XT-ina and Spears?! Blech!

Posted by: Steven Michael | Dec 10, 2011 12:48:21 AM