Hot Movie Moment: ‘Hey, do you wanna see something?’

Ryan just signed the jacket for an auction. The proceeds go to the Screen Actors Guild Foundation which promotes childhood literacy, scholarships for performers and emergency funds for guild members with catastrophic illness.

The already iconic scorpion is far outpacing the rest of the auction items. A lunch date with Eric Stonestreet ("Cam" on Modern Family) is the only thing near it. The current asking price is with around $1,925 after 54 bids. There's 2 days left so if you're a Gosling fanatic with deep pockets have at it.

This is the closest you'll come to getting under his clothes.

Also Arriving on DVD/BluRay…

Intime-justin

Justin Timberlake goes skinny dipping with Amanda Seyfried in IN TIME but sadly that's not half as sexy as it sounds.

****

Nathaniel Rogers would live in the movie theater but for the poor internet reception. He blogs daily at the Film Experience. Follow him on Twitter @nathanielr.

Comments

1. Gregoire says

Drive is a masterpiece of style, although it is quite gory. Ryan Gosling is a beautiful thing to behold.

2. Syrax says

From what I heard I was expecting much more. I didn’t get to feeling like sue them but I thought it an over-hyped movie.

3. robzira says

Drive = ZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz…

*yawnnnnnnnn*

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz……..
    (rolls over and falls off the bed).

The end.

4. TrueWords says

Anyone who does not get Drive is dim-witted…but then again MOST gay guys forgot how to to be guys and enjoy a damn good movie…also the soundtrack is AMAZING!!

5. Syrax says

@truewords – Those are the choices then? Either you love it or you “don’t get it”? Kinda limited…

6. zz says

It is amazing what good marketing can do for you. Even someone as pallid-skinned and weird-looking as Ryan Gosling (not to mention his vacant stare) can be made up to look like a sex god and have movie reviewers fawn over him and cream their pants.

Search for his pictures before he discoverd the words “personal trainer” and then tell me how hot he is.

7. kirkyo says

Saw Drive last night. I was kind of on the fence until the scene in the elevator. The staredown between Gosling and Mulligan was more intense than the head stomping.

8. jamal49 says

Um, I thought “Drive” was awesome. Saw it twice, then took a couple of buds to see it. They didn’t like it. Took a lady friend from work. SHE didn’t like it, in spite of Ryan Gosling. I must have missed something because the film is engrossing, hypnotic and… never mind. I’ll just get the DVD and watch it privately. Love ya, Ryan. You were GREAT in “Drive” and fantastic in anything. I’d pay to watch you read the Omaha white pages.

9. Josh says

It’s a fantastic film, it’s just a shame that there are so many shallow people who can’t judge a film beyond the scope of whether they’d sleep with the actor or not (gives side eye to ZZ)