News

Sh*t Straight Guys Say to Gay Guys: VIDEO

Str8

Yup, heard these before!

Watch, AFTER THE JUMP...

Comments

1. He's so cute.

Posted by: Jim | Jan 9, 2012 8:13:46 AM

2. I really did have a married (straight) co-worker tell me it must be easier to be gay in terms of not having to deal with the mood swings of his wife once a month!

Posted by: Mark | Jan 9, 2012 8:23:21 AM

3. are you saying the guy in this video is supposed to be straight? LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Posted by: Tim NC | Jan 9, 2012 8:23:53 AM

4. I know. He's so cute it hurts!

Posted by: topher | Jan 9, 2012 8:23:58 AM

5. Tim, um, no. You are not getting how these videos work.

Posted by: Mike | Jan 9, 2012 8:36:30 AM

6. i think ive had every single one of these things said to me by my best friend. "so you KNOW a lot of people..." thats how straight guys tell you youre a whore ahahah.

Posted by: Adam | Jan 9, 2012 9:15:35 AM

7. Another thing straight guys do is mention they're married a lot, so you don't get the wrong idea.

Posted by: birds of a feather? | Jan 9, 2012 9:26:50 AM

8. he's adorable, I wants!

Posted by: chad | Jan 9, 2012 9:35:10 AM

9. that guy is straight? Supposed to be straight? The one drinking the cosmo and wearing a pea jacket?

Posted by: jackson | Jan 9, 2012 10:03:13 AM

10. Did I miss the "so who's the guy and who's the girl, um, when ya do it, um, ya know what I mean?"

Posted by: jamal49 | Jan 9, 2012 10:08:38 AM

11. Yeah, you people really don't know how these work. He's gay. And he's unbelievably hot.

Posted by: Jonathan | Jan 9, 2012 10:16:28 AM

12. He forgot to include, "I'm not gay but when I was a teenager I fooled around with my best friend." I've heard that one a lot,

Posted by: homer | Jan 9, 2012 10:24:43 AM

13. Who is that hot man?!? Me likely long time.

Posted by: Wow | Jan 9, 2012 11:16:18 AM

14. I have some str8 male friends who are great, though sometimes clueless, and this is somewhat representative of that type. There's a lot more he missed though.

But have you ever met str8 guys who want to show you that they're "down with the gays" so they make crude sexual comments and "jokes" that come across more as sinister and maybe even hostile? My sister is dating one of those and I suspect he's NOT OK with gays and I'd prefer he just say so rather than this passive-aggressive "joking." Then I could just tell him to go f**k himself.

Posted by: Caliban | Jan 9, 2012 11:26:35 AM

15. Always love how my one str8 friend has to share that I'm his 'gay friend' with his str8 buddies as if to send up a warning flare that I might hit on them or something. I shut him down the last time he did this recently by telling his buddies not to worry, my eyes were set only on him and his cute little butt...it was so cute watching his reaction.

Posted by: JKM | Jan 9, 2012 11:38:28 AM

16. I've had several straight guy friends tell me that IF they ever fooled around with a guy, it would be me. ...then I went home alone.

Posted by: Tilion | Jan 9, 2012 11:42:24 AM

17. He missed out on "what's the best way to shave your balls and not get itchy". I think that one needs an explanatory t-shirt.

Posted by: MikeW | Jan 9, 2012 11:52:58 AM

18. What IS the best way to do that? Never figured that out... (only tried it once).

Posted by: William | Jan 9, 2012 12:22:47 PM

19. @william

No wet shave!

Use one of these: http://www.amazon.com/Braun-FG-1100-Bikini-Styler/dp/B004PXM3US/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1326130999&sr=8-1

Without the plastic distance thingies.
    Have been using that for years and never nicked myself. (My silk finish is a manly light-blue colored one, though)

Posted by: Max | Jan 9, 2012 12:44:35 PM

20. This dude is WAY too dapper, cute (lovely hair, chin and horn-rimmed specs)and is THAT A COSMOPOLITAN THAT´S HE´S DRINKING!

Sheesh.

O come one. Get a chunky goateed dude in a hockey shirt and will someone get a bottle of Bud Lite over here!

Posted by: Steerpike | Jan 9, 2012 2:18:40 PM

21. ´How do you decide who´s the man and who´s the woman?´

Posted by: Steerpike | Jan 9, 2012 2:20:25 PM

22. "So why would anyone put a rainbow flag sticker on his bumper?"

Posted by: Fred | Jan 9, 2012 2:47:10 PM

23. I love the fact that he's drinking a Sidecar ...

Posted by: Austin | Jan 9, 2012 3:57:55 PM

24. @Steerpike -- Ummm... my boyfriend is a chunky goateed dude with a hockey shirt who drinks Budweiser. Don't stereotype. The gay world is not all cute boys with trendy eyeglasses and overpriced cocktails.

Posted by: buster | Jan 9, 2012 4:17:18 PM

25. The only thing that makes this video worth watching is that the guy's cute. Other than that, it's the least funniest out of all of these.

Posted by: Bart | Jan 9, 2012 5:26:51 PM