Comments

1. says

Big Brother sure loves scraping the bottom of the barrel. I thought they’d hit rock bottom with Jessie but I was sorely mistaken when they cast that bitchy bimbo Rachel. She is the reason I won’t watch Amazing Race this season.

2. Tim NC says

I think I’d be much more concerned about the idiot from TMZ who seems to be so impressed with this guy.

3. Markt says

He’s following his script pretty well. without seeming completely a-holey. Gotta create some kind of drama in reality TV. Apparently the easiest emotion for non-actors is anger and fighting. Don’t expect to have a lot of success with anti-bullying campaigns.
    The guy from TMZ was quivering and I totally understand.

4. Bart says

If he wouldn’t talk, I’d do him.

But comparing yourself to that idiot from Jersey Shore…that is scarily lame.

5. Markt says

The rivalry will turn into a romance. As the obligatory wrestling match goes on they will realize they love each other and begin to kiss. Vegas will take odds on who’s on top on the wedding night.

6. Vern Dufford says

I wish the TMZ idiot would have just mentioned steroid’s…it would have worked like a flyswatter!

7. George says

LOL, love it. He plays his character well. He is trying to break into professional wrestling. There is alot of hard work put into that body. Good for him

8. says

I suspect Jessie keeps a lot of tissue and windex handy near his mirror at home to clean up the mess he makes getting off on himself. I’m just saying.

9. JE says

Hey, Zack, gives us your Facebook profile name so we can see your body. This is the same question I’d ask of anyone who looks at someone else’s body and goes, in essence, “Ewwww…yuck.” Because I’ll bet most such people have Hot Pocket and 7-Up bodies.

10. Joe says

Please, LOL I watched him moan like a little girl, while 2 muscle bears ravished his body like 2 vampires feeding on a prey, at a afterhours party in p-town 4 summers ago!

11. Steerpike says

There ARE guys out there with pecs and guns who AREN’T douchey to the point of being sociopaths! I mean, if you like horseflesh.

12. theo says

Straight reality tv failure takes off his shirt; Towleroad posts it? C’mon, guys… raise the bar.

13. FunMe says

Hot. Yeah sure.

The steriods helps, I guess. If he wonders what he will look like when he gets older if he continues? He should look to Arnold S. for a hint.

14. Kate says

if you people knew him, you would know that he is nothing like what he portrays him self to be. He is one the most amazing guys i have ever met.