Fire Island | Gay Marriage | Gay Wedding | New York | News

Gay Wedding Video of the Day: Aaron and Corvette

Poolembrace

A September wedding on Fire Island turns into drag soup.

Our reader Sam writes: "They were married this fall in the Pines and it was really the best wedding I've ever seen.  And I'm not just saying that because I was the best man."

Watch, AFTER THE JUMP...

Check out our previous Gay Wedding videos...
Young Gay Couple Marries in Beautiful Clip from Italy [tr]
Gay Wedding Video of the Day: Amir and Chandler [tr]
Gay Wedding Video of the Day: Ruben and Joaquin [tr]
Dan and Eric Find Their Wedding Reception [tr]
Patrick and Scott Tie the Knot in Minnesota [tr]
First Dance at a Gay Wedding [tr]

We are starting a regular column featuring gay wedding videos (see some of them at links above). If you've got a creative wedding video online you'd like to share with Towleroad to celebrate marriage equality in this column please send it along. Extravagant, simple, sexy - we'll consider them (but can't guarantee we'll post them) all - the more creative the better! Let us know at tips - at - towleroad.com.

Wedding Video from Aaron Eiseman on Vimeo.

Comments

1. Corvette......his name is CORVETTE???

Posted by: DanSwon | Feb 17, 2012 10:00:29 AM

2. You beat me to it!!!
    And no it's not..unless it really is...And I thought my parents were cruel..

Posted by: rocko | Feb 17, 2012 10:18:34 AM

3. I love these videos, they are the best way to start my day! Please keep them coming :) Wish there was one each day.

Posted by: JC | Feb 17, 2012 10:23:15 AM

4. What a good idea to show us these videos of joy, love and happiness. How can anyone oppose gay marriage after seeing these?

Posted by: Matt26 | Feb 17, 2012 10:27:21 AM

5. More like a Buick.

Posted by: endo | Feb 17, 2012 10:29:21 AM

6. that was dizzying.

Posted by: brian | Feb 17, 2012 10:32:37 AM

7. is this, like, a thing now? ugh....

Posted by: joeyjoey73 | Feb 17, 2012 10:33:49 AM

8. Looks like the best day ever! Super fun, filled with love and everyone participating. More please!

Posted by: busytimmy | Feb 17, 2012 10:43:44 AM

9. Beautiful. I totally cried. They will never be able to stop us from loving each other. Ever.

Posted by: Bans Gender | Feb 17, 2012 10:49:55 AM

10. I love my people. :)

Posted by: Teej | Feb 17, 2012 10:50:02 AM

11. As an aging baby boomer with a partner of 33 years (no, not married yet as we missed the 'window' in California), I do dream of what it might have been like to have been able to marry my guy in Laguna Beach in 1979. That's where we met playing volleyball on the beach, on opposite teams(!) All of our great friends who are now gone would have celebrated with us. If we're lucky enough to still be around when all this Prop 8 & DOMA crap is finally settled in our favor, the soiree on the beach with our 4 bitches (as in dogs) and several current best friends will be bittersweet but surely long awaited.

Posted by: DrMike | Feb 17, 2012 10:51:10 AM

12. With all do love and respect. WOW. A little overboard guys?

Posted by: Kevin | Feb 17, 2012 10:52:58 AM

13. You're thinking, okay, this is a cute wedding. Beautiful setting, happy people, dancing. And then the video hits the 3:00 mark.

Posted by: JFE | Feb 17, 2012 11:05:11 AM

14. Loved it, but it would've been so great to hear the words coming out of the mouths, rather than the music video track of Somebody to Love. They're all wonderful to watch, but what really makes these vids so amazing, to me, is hearing the vows, speeches, laughs, etc.

Posted by: jim | Feb 17, 2012 11:07:21 AM

15. I think this is FAAB! All you sad Sallys who can't stand to see other people have fun the way THEY CHOOSE to have it.

Posted by: todd | Feb 17, 2012 11:10:25 AM

16. The quick editing could be done away with. It made the video impossible to enjoy tbh.

Posted by: Haggar | Feb 17, 2012 11:15:53 AM

17. "And then the video hits the 3:00 mark."

HOLY CRAP! I didn't make it that far the first time I watched. What in gay hell? Can't say I've ever been to a wedding where the grooms and their guests were tripping their balls off.

Posted by: endo | Feb 17, 2012 11:16:15 AM

18. Wow. These people seem insufferable.

Posted by: lotusmoon | Feb 17, 2012 11:25:13 AM

19. "Wow. These people seem insufferable."

I wish them the best but honest to God, that's what I thought, too.

Posted by: Chris | Feb 17, 2012 11:40:00 AM

20. I cannot let my boyfriend see this. He will totally want a Fire Island wedding.

Best part: the "minister" waving a burning sage stick...and having an iPad to read the ceremony script off of.

Posted by: QJ201 | Feb 17, 2012 11:48:44 AM

21. It reminded me of the horrible movie. "Rachel Getting Married." Lots of rich white people in CT crying in Saris. Sigh.

Posted by: lotusmoon | Feb 17, 2012 11:58:24 AM

22. Ver exuberant & totally not stuffy. Maybe I'm just a Queen fan, but I didn't miss the words. Best of luck to the happy couple.

Posted by: sara | Feb 17, 2012 12:13:18 PM

23. It's bad enough that I have to look at my straight friends' wedding videos....

Posted by: solice | Feb 17, 2012 12:31:27 PM

24. You were at the wedding but not invited. "Social" media it's not. Voyeurism it is. Congratulations on the marriage.

Posted by: Sargon Bighorn | Feb 17, 2012 12:34:04 PM

25. Thanks, Freddy meets Gaga, yes over the top, but it's Fire Island not Connecticut.

Posted by: RobWest | Feb 17, 2012 12:44:08 PM