Glee | News | Ricky Martin

Ricky Martin's 'Sexy and I Know It' Glee Performance: VIDEO

Ricky_martin

Ricky Martin is appearing on next week's Glee as "the sexiest Spanish teacher in Ohio" and his full performance of LMFAO's "Sexy and I Know It" is now online.

Check it out, AFTER THE JUMP...

Comments

1. My eyes and ears hurt after watching that.

Posted by: salis | Feb 2, 2012 8:45:31 PM

2. That almost succeeded in making Ricky Martin look untalented and unattractive. That took real work.

Posted by: Bklynguy | Feb 2, 2012 8:52:22 PM

3. This sux so bad

Posted by: wondermann | Feb 2, 2012 9:01:20 PM

4. That was so painful...

Posted by: RonTEX | Feb 2, 2012 9:03:38 PM

5. Good stuff! Yes you are. This makes me appreciate, even more, the talent and the professional level performance by the USAF Academy cadets.

Posted by: jack | Feb 2, 2012 9:12:05 PM

6. i loved it!

Posted by: Seven | Feb 2, 2012 9:17:23 PM

7. I hope that's not his only number. What a waste.

Posted by: Dastius Krazitauc | Feb 2, 2012 9:18:37 PM

8. What are you talking about? I liked it. It reminded me of the original LMFAO music video for the song, which was hilarious.

Posted by: Tom | Feb 2, 2012 9:25:02 PM

9. Awful.

@BKLYNGUY

I think it does succeed in making RM look untalented and unattractive. That may be in part because RM is only marginally talented and needs a huge spectacle on stage to distract from that. I do admire him for making the most of what he's got though, and for being a wonderful role model for his young gay fans here in the America's (he's an icon in Central and South America) and other Spanish speaking countries. So more power to him for those reasons. Not being enormously talented doesn't mean he isn't a great person, but this number really really sucked.

Posted by: ian | Feb 2, 2012 9:27:27 PM

10. I um...Glee just jumped the shark.

Posted by: Rob | Feb 2, 2012 9:30:25 PM

11. Jedward did it better. LOL

Posted by: Eric | Feb 2, 2012 9:43:40 PM

12. I liked it.. I could have done without the Spanish. It was well done.

Posted by: Justin | Feb 2, 2012 9:55:17 PM

13. Ricky Martin was never a huge talent. I'll just look forward to the Matt Bomer Glee, that will be hot and sexy....

Posted by: Rocky | Feb 2, 2012 9:59:31 PM

14. You are all missing the point. The star of this number was Chris Colfer. Chris was terrific as always.
    You people take things too seriously. Jeez, it wasn't supposed to be high art, it was just supposed to be fun.

Posted by: Larry | Feb 2, 2012 10:27:12 PM

15. Seduce me, then do me, by NewCharles Entertainment recording artist Johnnie Newkirk Jr Let me help you feel sexy @ http://www.newcharlesentertainment.com

Posted by: Johnnie Newkirk Jr | Feb 2, 2012 10:34:30 PM

16. Wow, I so wanted it to be good, but that was one of the worst Glee numbers yet. Ricky's good at what he does. He's an entertainer, not a classically trained singer, but that was so poorly synced to the music and the sound quality was so far removed from the scene it totally distracted. It was so obviously laid over the filmed scene that it was almost like those bad lip synced Japanese horror films.

Posted by: bill | Feb 2, 2012 11:04:04 PM

17. Wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle hey!

lol...

Posted by: Guys&Stuff | Feb 2, 2012 11:38:24 PM

18. I don't like the song and it's not one of Glee's best. I'm guessing there's a much better performance from him in the episode. Besides, I can always turn the sound off and just look at him. He's so smokin hot it should be illegal.

Posted by: AJ | Feb 2, 2012 11:39:33 PM

19. Fail and I hate his tats.

Posted by: MCnNYC | Feb 2, 2012 11:53:44 PM

20. Gawd. . .what a buncha . . well, you know those who can't criticize.

Posted by: Christopher | Feb 3, 2012 12:12:31 AM

21. Just because its Glee and Glee ain't cool no more, your all hating on RM. He did not write the music, design the dance or produce the scene. Gripe at Glee, not RM. No one here would slam the door if he came knocking to use the phone and cruised you in the eye. Ricky Martin is still hot with hot ink!

Posted by: Tim | Feb 3, 2012 12:39:16 AM

22. Thanks, MCNNYC, I feel the same way. The music is catchy, buttttt...It just doesn't sound like Ricky Martin...more like--I can't put my finger on it-- someone else.

Posted by: woodroad34d | Feb 3, 2012 12:51:18 AM

23. Ricky you are gorgeous - and any of these queens hating on here would give anything to be your toothbrush.

MUAH!@@@

Posted by: RMLover | Feb 3, 2012 12:54:48 AM

24. CHRISTOPHER - don't know that it's all "those who can't," but it it might be "those who can't wait to trash." The Ricky hate so puzzles me.

Posted by: TJ | Feb 3, 2012 1:07:07 AM

25. The day I read the comments of Towleroad and can’t find any sour queen bitching about his miserable and for-ever-alone life in the disguise of some hateful “criticism”, that day I’ll know it’s not Towleroad anymore.

Posted by: Poporochoclo | Feb 3, 2012 1:23:58 AM