Madonna | Music | News

Madonna's Latest Leak - 'I Don't Give A' Snippet: LISTEN

Mdnamdna

About her marriage to Guy Ritchie. Featuring Nicki Minaj.

Listen, AFTER THE JUMP...

Comments

1. It can be an anthem for all who move on from failed unions,
    but beware of who you hurt with your words.
    Where will Rocco Ritchie (who will be 12 yr's old) go with this?

Posted by: Marcito | Mar 16, 2012 8:30:49 AM

2. I love the William Orbit ballad that was released yesterday, and the dark and dirty Gang Bang is nice too...

But this track suuuuuuuuuuuks. It's almost as bad as Girl Gone Wild.

Posted by: endo | Mar 16, 2012 8:59:42 AM

3. It's not like she hasn't sung about him before. "I'm Sorry" is a much better song (especially the Pet Shop Boys remix of it, which I listen to almost daily), and she should have stopped there.

I also think she needs to stop using younger artists as her pets. It seems a bit desperate and pandering. "Hi, Madonna would like you to sing on her new record. Can you possibly say no?"

Posted by: Paul R | Mar 16, 2012 10:02:44 AM

4. Agree with Endo, the ballad sounds promising but all the club-oriented tracks I've heard have really annoying production touches, plus in this one they bury her voice, it's hard to make out the words. Though considering some of the lyrics from this album so far, that might not be a bad thing.

Posted by: Henry Holland | Mar 16, 2012 10:24:31 AM

5. I actually like it a lot! I think MDNA is going to have something for every type of Madonna fan.

Posted by: Steve | Mar 16, 2012 11:10:55 AM

6. These Madonna collaborations remind me of the posthumous Michael Jackson tracks that have come out in the last 2 years, with Akon being on one of them. Absolute garbage.

I'll be seeing her in concert though when she comes to Houston in October. But, tracks like this worry me.

Posted by: Brian in Texas | Mar 16, 2012 12:57:52 PM

7. I don't give a snippet either...

Posted by: AladinSane | Mar 16, 2012 1:31:20 PM

8. queens are so finicky...one minute Madonna walks on water...the next minute...she is old, she is washed up...and Lady Gaga rules...I actually they both rule, but at different times. right now we are back to Madonna...when Lady Gaga hits again, we will be back to Lady Gaga.

Posted by: tommyboy10T | Mar 16, 2012 1:50:06 PM

9. Awful, just awful. I won't be buying this album. The music is plain and the lyrics are juvenile. And I can't stand Nicki Whorenaj.

Posted by: Victor | Mar 16, 2012 7:24:36 PM

10. I don't even play the clips anymore.
    I just scroll down and read the comments. They're more interesting and entertaining!

Posted by: Max | Mar 17, 2012 5:34:03 PM

11. We are really waiting for this new album from Madonna. You can get the lyrics for this track at the link bellow. Enjoy.

Posted by: George | Mar 20, 2012 11:52:28 AM