Gay Parents | News | Ricky Martin

Ricky Martin Photographed for Spain's 'Vanity Fair' with Twins and Partner Carlos

Carlos_ricky

Ricky Martin appears for the first time with his partner Carlos in Vanity Fair's Spanish edition, and twins Matteo and Valentino. According to the publication, this is the first time that Carlos has joined Ricky and the twins in an official photo shoot, for an article called "The New Life of Ricky Martin".

Martin also appears with the twins on the cover. Check out that and another shot,
AFTER THE JUMP...

Vf_martin

Ricky Martin has additional photos up on his website.

Kids_martin

Comments

1. What an adorable and evidently loving family!

Posted by: NVAgBoi | Mar 21, 2012 4:26:37 PM

2. OK, well I guess I need to be the huge jerk here. Yes, they are clearly a gorgeous family. But I would found it odd if my father kissed me on the lips. Or had us all dress the same way, though I don't really care about that. Clearly there was a stylist making those calls.

Posted by: Paul R | Mar 21, 2012 4:36:06 PM

3. Those kids are freaking adorable!

Posted by: Thomas | Mar 21, 2012 5:18:03 PM

4. Paul R,

Ricky is kissing his nose.

Posted by: Alan | Mar 21, 2012 5:25:45 PM

5. Que felicidad. Una bella familia.

Posted by: Charles Lemos | Mar 21, 2012 5:30:36 PM

6. The boys have obviously inherited their Papi's cuteness gene.

Posted by: jaragon | Mar 21, 2012 6:11:34 PM

7. I guess, for someone who might have a hissy fit in a clothing store, homoballistic might be a favorite phrase. Sort of like "hot tr*nny mess." So, I guess I could say MARY is c*ntybombastic with impunity? Or might a line get crossed?

Posted by: TJ | Mar 21, 2012 6:18:07 PM

8. PAUL R - in some cultures, it is not at all odd for a father to kiss his sons, even on the lips.

Posted by: TJ | Mar 21, 2012 6:21:01 PM

9. Ricky is so much hotter as a father then he ever was.

Posted by: Jake | Mar 21, 2012 7:15:00 PM

10. Those kids have cooler hair than me!

Posted by: SpunkyBunks | Mar 21, 2012 7:34:29 PM

11. Ricky is an example for the gay community to follow! He has a beautiful family, a normal life with kids like everyone else. No promiscuity, no diseases, no fooling around!

Posted by: John | Mar 21, 2012 7:59:16 PM

12. MARY - homoballistic is a perfectly good word for "our" purposes, which means anyone can use it, and if you thought of it first then you're as good as gay which doesn't mean a lot I suppose since an awful lot of us aren't always good. While TJ does call him out he is also protective of KIWI...as for the twink himself he's been claiming that a lot of us are duplicates with his usual penchant for unadmitted error. However having posted "I don't know" (imagine it!) on one ocassion today he may be every so much more suseptible to "I was wrong." And, OMG, can you imagine THAT? We shouldn't hold our collective breaths though, admission of fallibility can be a long way from delusions of infalibility.

I wonder, if Little one ever says "I was wrong" would you do the same about marriage equality? Time for us to all evolve don't you think?

Posted by: uffda | Mar 21, 2012 8:22:44 PM

13. Cute kids! Wonderful couple.

Posted by: Drew | Mar 21, 2012 8:25:27 PM

14. TJ, I never would have used the term "homoballistic" if I'd known it was going to bother anyone this much. Again, I apologize. I guess calling a woman "Cuntybombastic" would be appropriate if she kept making an issue of her femininity the way Kiwi makes such an effort to be stridently gay.

Ufda, at 50 I'n not likely to live long enough to see the effects of marriage equality. But I'm getting more accepting of the fact that it WILL be in all 50 states during my lifetime. If I live to be 80 and I see no damage to the social fabric, I'll publicly change my position. Towleroad has helped me "evolve" to the point where I sometimes wonder if I'll end up joining the Log Cabin Republcans, which is what I'd really like to do.

Posted by: Mary | Mar 21, 2012 10:43:56 PM

15. Those two boys are so adorable!

Posted by: karl anglin | Mar 21, 2012 11:18:01 PM

16. MARY - "Homo" anything (other than homosexual, in a strict clinical sense) could be seen as offensive. Being called a homo, for a lot of people, is offensive. Someone who regularly posts on these pages, decrying equality while still purporting to be somewhat sympathetic has yet to earn the right to poke fun like family. I might have the right, because of club membership, to tell a friend that he went homoballistic. However, since I find the phrase offensive, catty, b*tchy, and queeny, that just won't happen.

And UFFDA, there are times I feel that your lust for drama can be problematic. Very Madame Defarge of you.

Posted by: TJ | Mar 22, 2012 12:46:15 AM

17. TJ
    Darn, I don't quite get the Defarge reference, but I do love the drama of this site (as do a whole lot of people), and you my friend probably take all of it a little too seriously. Homoballistic needs no analysis, as a useable word it need'nt be precious, it can be anyone's.

And Mary, you're not taking much of a risk there. Same-sex marriage IS a big change for Western Civilization as we know it but there is every reason to believe that it is essentially harmless, serving many and not really harming anyone else. The belief systems and the pretentions of a growing minority are the only things at stake and while no one likes to be left behind anyone can choose to change his or her mind.

Personally I think that we as human beings far under-rate our power, our significance and our autonomy. Within the scheme of what our natural planet will allow we can do anything we can imagine. Most of us live by rules that, in fact, don't exist. We are stuck in them more than with them being far more free than we either think or allow. I also think it likely that women and homosexual people are chief among the leaders of a better world.

Except for drag queens that is...(now TJ watch some more drama unfold.)

Posted by: uffda | Mar 22, 2012 2:43:24 AM

18. Homoballistic. Sort of like hysterical, hysterium (Hysterectomies - eliminating the female, because the female is so clearly expendable). Dismissive, categorically, because anytime a gay person has an issue, it must be trivial, hormonal, ridiculous. In short, an exaggeration, and a stereotype. Pay no more attention to the ranting gay, because that person is as unreliable as a hysterical female.

Ha ha. So funny.

Posted by: TJ | Mar 22, 2012 3:09:29 AM

19. I'm just repeating what everyone has said:

What a great uplifting family; it's great to see Ricky happy at last and the whole family is just a beautiful example of a happy Family ........

What cur would want to discriminate against such wonderful parents ?

Posted by: JackFknTwist | Mar 22, 2012 3:46:07 AM

20. TJ. Now you make me feel that it's all not so funny. Though funny is my fortress. It's not funny to be hurt by words or anything else. On the other hand, given a world with so many opposing opinions, one should assemble the ready fortress of self-confidence at least. When people laugh my opinions off...I usually laugh too.

Posted by: uffda | Mar 22, 2012 8:08:40 AM

21. not fair...no me gusta

Posted by: vorvon | Mar 23, 2012 8:19:23 PM

22. Anyone who has photographed kids knows that when strangers are taking their picture (and these kids have lots of strangers taking their pictures), only very well adjusted, loved children can smile like that with all that commotion around them.
    It's because they know their parents love them, who their parents are and are always close to them.

Can I get a witness?

Posted by: Regan DuCasse | Mar 25, 2012 12:23:22 PM

23. Felicitations! Good luck for the future.

Posted by: Herve Leger Dress | May 20, 2012 8:41:56 PM

24. Kiss this looks great

Posted by: Herve Leger Dress | May 21, 2012 9:35:13 PM

25. Fantastic Read! Looking forward to more! Bookmarked the site and will be back again!

Posted by: Classic Chanel Bags | Jun 11, 2012 11:45:04 PM