Chris Evans | Details | News

Chris Evans Offers His Best Centerfold Eyes for 'Details': VIDEO

1_evans

Chris Evans reclines for the new issue of Details. There's plenty to be read in the cover article about his life as a bachelor and The Avengers, as well as his childhood and mom (but no specific mention of his gay brother Scott).

Still, the ban on shirtlessness instituted by his manager several years ago appears to have been lifted.

Unfortunately the rock-climbing shots didn't make it into the main article, though you can catch a few glimpses in the behind-the-scenes Q&A video, which is posted, along with another shot, AFTER THE JUMP...

2_evans

Just Your Average, Beer-Swilling, Babe-Loving Buddhist [details]

3_evans

Comments

1. I liked his persona in Capt. America better. That interview showed nothing but his guard up.

Posted by: Markt | Apr 11, 2012 7:01:38 PM

2. Now, don't get me wrong, Chris is handsome, but I would *SO* much rather see his brother Scott, who actually IS gay, and in my humble opinion, so much more woofy!

So let's hear it for Scott Evans! :D

Posted by: atomic | Apr 11, 2012 7:06:00 PM

3. Wow, I have LOVED Chris for years. But this interview kinda just turned me off a bit. He sounds so straight.....I know, he IS straight...but, I kinda just wish he'd get over himself and marry me already.

Posted by: Secret Identity | Apr 11, 2012 8:14:01 PM

4. If you want to see a hot Evans, check out Kris Evans on Bel Ami. He seems too perfect to be human. I think he was born on Mount Olympus. Check em out!

Posted by: jack | Apr 11, 2012 8:17:23 PM

5. FREAKIN' HAWT. OMG OMG OMG I WANT HIM.

I WANT HIM NOW.

Posted by: Alan | Apr 11, 2012 9:14:06 PM

6. I'd rather see Scott Evans...employed. Ever since his brother outed him (presumably with Scott's permission), he hasn't been seen lately, either on the small or big screen. Perhaps that has been voluntary on Scott's part...either that, or it is depressing proof that unless you are already an established star on a hit show like Neil Patrick Harris, coming out is not a good career move.

Posted by: Rick S. | Apr 12, 2012 7:48:38 AM

7. I don't know why everyone is so down on this, I thought he was adorable in this interview.

Posted by: David | Apr 12, 2012 10:30:41 AM

8. RICK S.:

Scott, like a lot of Soap actors, and just actors in general, have a hard time finding work in Hollywood.

I don't think him coming out has anything to do with his lack of success.

Posted by: M | Apr 12, 2012 2:30:53 PM

9. He is one hot meat ball!

Posted by: jaragon | Apr 12, 2012 5:42:05 PM

10. Forget all of you haters, he is all kinds of adorable. Still remember the first time I saw him on screen in "Cellular;" lust at first sight!

Posted by: Fat Queer | Apr 13, 2012 3:10:54 AM

11. Ugh. Scott got the brains and the looks that's for sure. Yikes, is this guy supposed to be a "grown man". Missed that one fur shur.

Posted by: Bob | Jul 24, 2013 10:56:24 AM