Comments

1. TJ says

I was so hoping someone had actually spent 16 minutes of their life watching the video and posted the answer to that burning question. Not that I’ll lose sleep, mind you.

Besides, I know what I prefer. That’s all that matters.

2. Paul R says

Aside from it saying her name behind her, I never would have recognized her. It looks like a very different person.

At least she’s not wearing those Chanel gloves for once.

3. Dastius Krazitauc says

“I was so hoping someone had actually spent 16 minutes of their life watching the video and posted the answer to that burning question.”

I didn’t watch the whole thing either, but since it was the last question that Andy listed in his post, I jumped toward the end of the video and found it (at 12:30). She said it was a “scandalous” question that she refused to answer, but immediately joked “are you asking how I like my sandwiches? I like my sandwiches cut”.

4. Neil says

I never recognize Madonna from one time to the next. She always looks like a completely different person to me.

12:30 on: “That is a scandalous question. I refuse to answer it. Are you talking about my sandwiches? I like my sandwiches cut.”

5. TJ says

Thanks for the answer. I certainly prefer my sandwiches cut. But I don’t necessarily like everything I eat cut. Like bananas, for instance. I enjoy holding the whole thing, peeling it back, and chowing down.

6. Marc says

M looks great. Better than most 50+ women out there in the world.

Great to see her branching out with the perfume.

Sorry I’m being so positive, i can’t help it, I’m a positive person and don’t dislike much around me. Crazy eh?

7. HAMLET TALLAJ says

THANKS FOR THIS POSTING.
    MY NAME IS HAMLET TALLAJ.STORE OWNER OF HAMLETS VINTAGE STORE IN NYC.
    I WAS THE ONE WHO WRITE THIS QUESTION.IT WAS AN AMAZING NIGHT FROM 300 QUESTION THEY PICK CLOSE TO 20 AND SINCE IS TRUTH OR DARE FRAGRANCE .I NEED TO SPICE THE NIGHT LOL. SHE DID LOOK STRAIGHT AT MY EYES AND SMILE. IT’S MADONNA CUT-ING EDGE QUESTION