Comments

1. Ian Awesome says

Um. Why does this belong on this blog? A) There’s nothing queer about this video. B) The denigration of women vis a vis socioeconomic status or the dismissal of them because they have a “white trash” name is gross.

2. Disgusted American says

supposedly Wahlberg gets direction on what rolls to take per his priest…..only reason I know this – it was once mentioned when he was UP FOR playing one of the lead rolls in Brokeback Mountain, and his priest advised him against it……that all but turned me off to this clown.

3. CarlottaVonFunkenhowzer says

This is the same guy who took out some other guy’s eye back in the days of Dorchester, right? Yeah, thought so. I’ll pass on a no-talent hack.

4. Craig says

Lighten up people and have some laughs. This blog should really be called “Home For All Bitchy Gays” ’cause based on the comments, that is what it’s turning into.

5. Alexx says

Are you f*ckign kidding me? Mila Kunis, the voice of Meg and Seth McFarlane, the voice of Stewey and Peter Griffith from Family guy?

This is just a live action Family Guy, and that show stopped being funny 3 years ago.

F*cking hell, this means Seth McFarlane is the Mel Brooks of today’s generation. We are so f*cked.

6. Hollywood, CA says

I’m out on Mark Wahlberg, and here’s why: In an interview he was asked about being up for one of the lead roles in Brokeback Mountain with Joaquin Phoenix, to which he responded he couldn’t do a movie where he had to kiss a guy, and how icky it would be, etc.

But, playing a murderer in your movies is no problem? Killing another person? No sweat. Kissing another guy in a movie as an ACTOR? Icky icky poo poo.

So gross…

7. MattS says

I agree with Craig’s comment. Lighten up. I thought it was funny. And just because Mark doesn’t want to suck face with a guy and elude to having sex with one in a major motion picture is not that big of a deal. The thought of making out with a girl is gross to me. Is that a bad thing of just a personal preference?

8. St. Theresa of Avila says

“it was once mentioned when he was UP FOR playing one of the lead rolls in Brokeback Mountain, and his priest advised him against it……that all but turned me off to this clown.”

Thank goodness it turned out this way! Heath and Jake were much better actors. They also looked the part, like cowboys, not like a shrimpish-but-jacked-up Boston thug.

BTW at first I thought this trailer was an April Fools Day joke.

9. jessi says

Ok, so can someone explain to me why this is news on a gay blog? Last I heard he used to be a hardcore homophobe when he was younger and he passed up the Brokeback Mountain role because of his squimishness and preacher or some crap like that. Then he thinks he would have saved the day if he was on one of those airplanes on 911. Why is Mark Wahlberg even mentioned on this site, other than good fodder about how his career is in the toilet? This movie only seems to reiterate that.