Katie Couric | News | Sarah Palin

Sarah Palin Co-Hosting the 'Today' Show: VIDEO

Today_palin

Tomorrow on Today, Sarah Palin is "ready to unveil a side you haven't seen before."

Palin will be going head-to-head with her nemesis Katie Couric, who's filling in on GMA.

Palin teaser, AFTER THE JUMP....

Comments

1. Please tell me this is an April fools joke.

Posted by: baron3001 | Apr 2, 2012 8:14:58 AM

2. Well, NBC meant it to steal ABC's thunder and it's been a rousing success now hasn't it.

Posted by: MarkUs | Apr 2, 2012 8:17:02 AM

3. Thank god I quit watching those shows years ago.

Posted by: TonyT | Apr 2, 2012 8:22:52 AM

4. NBC's decision-makers are just proving what I've said about broadcast "journalism" for decades. What garbage!

Posted by: Daniel Berry, NYC | Apr 2, 2012 8:23:24 AM

5. Thank goodness it will be seen only by sick people and stay-at-home Mom's.

Posted by: johnny | Apr 2, 2012 8:28:02 AM

6. Really cool post! Thanks for sharing.

Posted by: essaycapital.com | Apr 2, 2012 8:28:37 AM

7. I for one won't be watching...well maybe...love a good train wreck!
    Today Show seems to be descending further and further into tabloid journalism.

Posted by: SOLUS | Apr 2, 2012 8:29:51 AM

8. What are they thinking? NO THANK YOU!

Posted by: Jim | Apr 2, 2012 8:30:41 AM

9. She'll be fine as long as she does all the question-asking.

Posted by: sparks | Apr 2, 2012 8:34:20 AM

10. Not on my television. What's more; every tabloid show will be rebroadcasting this crap for weeks.

The network, once famous for 30 Rock and Rock Center now can add Rock Bottom to that list. They hit rock bottom and kept drilling, baby, drilling.

"Look! We're not all liberals! See?!?!? We'll give any farting mouth piece a microphone!!!"

Posted by: 99% | Apr 2, 2012 8:36:16 AM

11. Isn't she under contract to The Faux News Channel? Well, NBC is clearly sending a message what direction they are going to focus on in the coming election. No thanks.

Posted by: Me | Apr 2, 2012 8:38:54 AM

12. The woman has nothing to offer. No insight, no knowledge, and no journalistic research. That screechy voice is enough to keep her off your home TV. Could you imagine getting up in the morning to her? No Thanks.

Posted by: Dale | Apr 2, 2012 9:24:21 AM

13. Matt, Ann and Al must need a good laugh or two.

Posted by: Peter | Apr 2, 2012 9:26:59 AM

14. As a marketing ploy this may hugely backfire. I would not have switched to GMA FOR Katie Couric; but I will most definitely swith to GMA AWAY FROM Sarah Palin.

Posted by: Rob | Apr 2, 2012 9:28:12 AM

15. Ditto what Rob said.

Posted by: Hank | Apr 2, 2012 9:40:40 AM

16. This could backfire on NBC and Today could lose viewers. Hope so!

Posted by: Oliver | Apr 2, 2012 9:48:58 AM

17. Are you kidding me? Well, I will make sure I miss THAT broadcast...

Posted by: Dr. Verdon Coleman | Apr 2, 2012 10:00:59 AM

18. CBS Charlie Rose,Gayle King and Erica Hill is a lot better morning news if you need a fix morning news.
    They start with around the world in 90 seconds with Rose thats about all you need.
    I like King once in a while an interesting guest appears.

NBC Today show to damn long always trying to sell you junk you don't need...now its Palin.

Posted by: VDUFFORD | Apr 2, 2012 10:02:17 AM

19. They're hiring a woman who couldn't name a single newspaper she reads daily to host a news program? What's that odor, desperation?

Posted by: JT | Apr 2, 2012 10:55:51 AM

20. Did Palin do something with her eyes/face?
    She looks a bit "pulled" if you know what I mean!

Posted by: Marc | Apr 2, 2012 11:10:48 AM

21. @ 99% . . . A+++

Even if it's a 4/1 "prank",
    it's not a stretch to believe.

'Today' show has been a "joke" for
    the last decade. The staff @ NBC News
    (& Brian Williams) must hold their noses
    every morning when entering 30 Rock
    "Bottom"...

Cheers to 99%!

Posted by: Marcito | Apr 2, 2012 1:03:53 PM

22. What? Is she actually going to tell the truth about something? Is she going to finally tell us all that she is shutting up? She proves how brainless and bigoted she is with every utterance. I will watch her be mocked on The Soup and SNL and YouTube. That's as close to actually hearing her voice as I would ever like to get.

Posted by: Michael | Apr 2, 2012 3:22:24 PM

23. NBC is a media whore.

Posted by: Joseph Singer | Apr 2, 2012 4:31:48 PM

24. Monstrous decision. I sometimes catch some of the morning shows before work and when I work from home. They are uniformly awful and getting worse all the time. The Today Show actually had an extended report today, with guests in the studio, of women who collect real life baby dolls and carry them around with them in public as if they were real. Weird, out there stuff. They run so many things that make me turn the dial, and with the presence of Caribou Barbie, I will not be flipping to NBC tomorrow, and will let them know I think it's a sick joke to give that empty-headed moron a platform.

Posted by: SoLeftImRight | Apr 2, 2012 6:46:32 PM