Barack Obama | David Pakman | News

BigGayDeal.com

David Pakman Has One-On-One With Anti-Gay Activist Paul Cameron: VIDEO

PaulCameronPakman

In case you missed it, progressive radio host David Pakman this week hosted discredited anti-gay activist Paul Cameron, a man who has claimed the average gay man only lives to be 42, gay soldiers will rape their straight counterparts and thinks the president is on the closet.

The gents discuss Obama's alleged homosexuality, the president's gay marriage support, the dastardly homosexual invasion of sitcoms and his past attraction to men, which he predictably blames on sexual abuse.

Watch it all -- and much more -- AFTER THE JUMP

Comments

1. Thanks for posting about my interview with the good doctor

Posted by: David Pakman | May 17, 2012 9:28:54 AM

2. Did you see the Lady in the White Hat deliver her anti-gay rant the other day? It was all over YouTube and the news. It was crazy! Afterward we found out that the lady was schitzophrenic but then thought: how were we to know? She sounds like all of the other anti-gay nuts. Ladies and gentelmen, allow me to introduce you to "Dr." Paul Cameron.

Posted by: Gigi | May 17, 2012 9:42:18 AM

3. I'm not sure how much good these interviews do. Giving these idiots more exposure then they could otherwise get on their own. People who hate us will continue to do so, discrediting their arguments doesn't change anything, obviously.

Posted by: chad | May 17, 2012 10:00:52 AM

4. Yeah, I'm mainly with Chad on this, but anyway props to David for trying to keep the old dude on point. The trouble is that's not really possible. He is only capable of stringing together a bunch of homophobic code words that don't really go anywhere.

Posted by: Jacques | May 17, 2012 10:21:27 AM

5. Critical interviews that force people to explain their logic and prove their claims are worthwhile because they expose the weaknesses and irrationality of these arguments. The problem is when representatives of hate groups and anti-gay researchers like Cameron are invited on mainstream shows to provide "balance" on LGBT issues. That legitimizes their views and the idea that "reasonable people" can just agree to disagree on issues of civil rights and discrimination.

Posted by: CGS | May 17, 2012 10:26:19 AM

6. The weakness and irrationality of these arguments are self evident I think. A greater service would be done interviewing a non crazy homophobe. Unfortunately, they don't grant interviews because they are smart enough to know they can't defend their arguments.

Posted by: chad | May 17, 2012 10:35:25 AM

7. I love the interviewer - he needs to go national!

Posted by: GlennZ | May 17, 2012 10:39:36 AM

8. I'm glad I watched it to the end... This guy shot himself in the foot (and his cause) time and time again. Great interview!

Posted by: GlennZ | May 17, 2012 10:47:59 AM

9. I'm just going to say it... David Pakman is SEXY!

Posted by: theSENATOR | May 17, 2012 1:40:02 PM

10. @THESENATOR David is cute, but I totally have a crush on his co-host Lewis....omg I sound like a 12 year old girl. I must say something more adult now...global economics, genocide, city on a hill.

Posted by: Thomas | May 17, 2012 5:09:12 PM