Comments

1. Vint says

They *could* try him again on the other 5 counts, but it is very unlikely they will, since they don’t seem to have even come close to getting the results they want the first time out.

Since politicians write the laws governing political contributions, it seems it’s actually legal to take money and spend it to cover up the existence of your mistress and your bastard child. If you hide it from the National Enquirer, you could even be president! :)

2. LincolnLounger says

It’s no wonder he has an approval rating of 3%. He is vile and disgusting and no doubt is prepping for a “comeback” via pathetic CNN or Current TV, a la Spitzer.

3. ratbastard says

What a sleazebag. He makes real estate agents and used car salesmen look good.

4. CHRISTOPHER ALLEN HORTON says

“OS2GUY,”
    I DID NOT KNOW SENATOR JOHN EDWARDS HAS A SEX TAPE. I WOULD LIKE TO SEE IT; JOHN EDWARDS IS QUITE HANDSOME.
    CHRISTOPHER ALLEN HORTON

5. Joseph Singer says

Edwards may have been cleared on one of the counts of using funds improperly, but what was not cleared is that he’s a skeezy individual who is a slime. Thank god he got nowhere near the oval office.

6. says

I’m a little disgusted with myself that I at one point almost voted for the man (he dropped out of the race his second go around a week before my primary). It was a good lesson in how effective some people can be in looking like good people when they’re really the ultimate sleazeballs.

7. MarkUs says

Why YES John Edwards had a sex tape. From what I read people who had seen it said it was filmed by his mistress with him busy down between her legs with her filming from her point of view and him happily being filmed and quite animated while being filmed. Not to mention his little soldier was said to be skyward and quite impressive. I despise him but would have loved to have seen it, too.

8. CHRISTOPHER ALLEN HORTON says

“MARKUS” (1 JUNE; 8:04:13 AM),
    SIR, THANKS FOR YOUR COMMENTS. YOUR DESCRIPTION OF THE SEX-TAPE CONTENTS IS QUITE INTRIGUING. I JUST WATCHED THE VIDEO OF John Edwards’ PRESS CONFERENCE. A “STRANGE” CHARACTERISTIC OF BEING A MALE HOMOSEXUAL IS THE ABILITY TO “OVERLOOK” THE WRONGDOINGS OF MALES WHO ARE HANDSOME. WHILE WATCHING THE VIDEO I WAS THINKING, “If John Edwards was an ugly Democrat, I would have wanted him found guilty and punished.” AS MALE HOMOSEXUALS, WE ALL HAVE FLAWS WHICH ARE PURELY BASED ON OUR SEXUAL INTERESTS. I GUESS THIS IS AN EXAMPLE OF MY FLAWS; I CAN NOT FORCE MYSELF TO BE ANGRY WITH THE FORMER SENATOR.
    CHRISTOPHER ALLEN HORTON