Comments

1. mrCanadian says

Seriously why the eff is this, an interview advertising a free TV show, regionalised?

2. RandySf says

@MRCANADIAN: While I agree that region-based content is ridiculous, I don’t agree that Andy should avoid posting things of interest just because he might upset someone outside of his own region.

This was an enjoyable interview and I’m very glad that Andy posted it. I normally hate “gay” film and “gay” shows because I find that when you peel away the fact that there’s a gay character there’s usually nothing left of note. This show, on the other hand, has humor and heart and is just generally pretty good.

3. WebHybrid says

@MRCANADIAN:

“regionalised”?

4. Nat says

“A series that takes place in the obscure, uninteresting, provincial city of New York – that’s a problem to you? Really? ”

You might want to understand what the complaint actually is before getting indignant about it. Because it’s not what you think it is.

5. Nat says

“***Andy and team, please make an effort to post clips that aren’t defective by design. It’s frustrating and makes me close your tab.”

It’s not ‘defective by design’, it simply wasn’t intended for your consumption through that particular channel.

In any case, it’s a relatively simple process to circumvent the block.

6. Michael says

A place for it? The two episodes that I’ve seen are better than anything that has ever aired on Logo. But, since when did logo care about quality gay programming? How else would one explain Eden’s World on replay ad nauseum.

7. Oliver says

WEBHYBRID,

MrCanadian was referring to the MTV video being protected to only play for U.S. viewers. He wasn’t referring to “The Outs” being set in NYC

8. Q says

Remind me again why this is good? I had to turn off the first episode after two minutes because I was getting a cramp from cringing. That was some seriously bad acting or directing or both.

9. Marky says

@Nat

how is it EASY to circumvent that block? enlighten us, no one I know can do it,

but MrCan should not really blame Andy its MTV itt happens on various other sites as well