Billy Eichner | Conan O'Brien | Iran | Israel | Madonna | News

BigGayDeal.com

'Conan' Correspondent Billy Eichner Asks Tough Questions About Iran, Israel and Madonna: VIDEO

EichnerMadonna

Conan O'Brien and his team at TBS always have their finger on the cultural pulse, which is why they sent comedian correspondent and Madonna fanatic Billy Eichner to the streets of New York and Tel Aviv to get the hilarious inside scoop on the Middle East's most pressing problems, like Iran's nuclear ambitions, whether the United States should help Israel defend itself and how Madonna wears her hair.

Groundbreaking stuff here, people, AFTER THE JUMP.

Comments

1. Very funny but Is this what might be called a gay minstrel show?

Posted by: hadassah | Jun 29, 2012 2:40:26 PM

2. I'm ashamed of myself that i greatly enjoyed

Posted by: mike flower | Jun 29, 2012 2:42:17 PM

3. Very funny.

Posted by: Chad | Jun 29, 2012 2:59:10 PM

4. There is something really really hilarious about the way he does these videos.

Posted by: Terry | Jun 29, 2012 3:32:31 PM

5. @hadassah

I'm not a fan of his, but I really wouldn't call this a gay minstrel show. He's a gay comic, and his current shtick is talking to people on the street about celebrities, and he even has his own show doing so. If the object of his excitement where not a celebrity popular with gays, I don't think you would feel the same way. In his work that I've seen, and even in this segment, there isn't anything that you could point to and say "see, he's acting really extra super gay so people can laugh at the LGBT community". The premise of this segment was that he's a huge, over the top, Madonna fan— not that he's gay. I've seen straight guys act this over the top at a lot of events, they just we're working for Conan O'Brien at the time, or sober.

Posted by: Eric | Jun 29, 2012 3:56:07 PM

6. It's either funny in an irritating way or irritating in a funny way. Or both.

Posted by: gr8guyca | Jun 29, 2012 4:03:44 PM

7. I laughed hard.

Posted by: UFFDA | Jun 30, 2012 12:48:55 AM

8. Now that would be funny if actually had have been.

Posted by: Robert | Jul 2, 2012 12:56:40 AM