Neil Patrick Harris Speaks Bear, Avoids Punk’ng: VIDEO

Nph_bear

The folks at Punk'd tried to pull one over on Neil Patrick Harris by sending him on a hike and having a bear destroy his car. Too bad they were dealing with someone intelligent. Who speaks bear.

Watch (starts at 7:22) HERE.

Comments

1. silvra says

hate to be the killjoy here but bears are a serious issue in parts of this country as we encroach on their land they’ll encroach on ours. This may have been a trained bear but the wild ones are nothing to joke about or mess around with. Kudos to NPH for knowing at least to back away slowly, but really should have called park service or 911. Bears are smart and they’ve found bears that continually break into cars have to be shot, because relocating them isn’t enough.

2. DRG says

This is why NPH is amazing. Hot, funny, talented and SUPER smart! I’ve been in love since he was Doogie.

@SILVRA…learn to relax. life is not that serious.

3. Lee says

I don’t know how I feel about them using a life bear for this stunt…

Kudos for NPH for seeing through that right away, and David Burtka’s “bear-ly having car insurance” was funny too

4. jamal49 says

What was awesome about this video (besides NPH) was how the Punk’d guy casually mentions “Neil and his husband” without skipping a beat. No snide remarks or wriggling eyebrows. Just matter of fact. Loved it.

5. RandySf says

@JAMAL49, I felt that way, too.

I almost want to hate NPH because of how awesome he is. Like sheesh, stop hogging the awesome and leave some for the rest of us, jerk.

6. Scott says

The host is obnoxious as &%$#. And all the “actors” are chewing the scenery so heartily you can see NPH’s face as soon as the ranger dude shows up, where he becomes sure this is a set-up. Blah.

7. testington says

I think the idea of this was funny, too bad their execution was completely terrible and the host indescribably awful at his job.

Still it is nice that a program directed at teenagers is so inclusive and treats a same sex couple so matter-of-factly.

8. Neiled It Once More says

How cool is NPH? What a great guy! I’d stand gladly the other guys’ bad acting and horrible presentation, just to see more situations like this involving NPH.

9. Neiled It Once More says