2012 Olympics | Diving | LMFAO | News | Olympics

British Diver Tom Daley is Sexy and He Knows It: VIDEO

Tom_daley

I posted this video back in February, but since British diver Tom Daley made his London Olympics debut yesterday I figure it's worth a revisit.

Shot in Adelaide, Australia, it also features other members of the Team GB diving squad (Jack Laugher, Chris Mears, Tonia Couch, Sarah Barrow, Nicolas Robinson-Baker and Max Brick)

Watch, AFTER THE JUMP...

2_daley

Comments

1. omg,they are so white.

Posted by: Mykelb | Jul 31, 2012 9:18:08 AM

2. If "Call Me Maybe" is the new Macarena, this song is the new "I'm Too Sexy". So sick of morons lip dubbing to stupid songs. Sorry to be NN but I am sooo sick of this.

Posted by: AJ | Jul 31, 2012 9:22:14 AM

3. it almost makes me wish the internet hadn't been invented. Before the internet you only had to put up with this stuff at xmas office parties and naff straight weddings. That said Im not going to be mean to little Tom Daley after that vile twitter idiot attacked him yesterday. Tom..go have as much fun as you like.

Posted by: paul | Jul 31, 2012 9:28:57 AM

4. I swear to god, you posted this three weeks ago...

Posted by: Mike8787 | Jul 31, 2012 9:34:05 AM

5. He is so goddamn gorgeous

Posted by: Ryan | Jul 31, 2012 9:35:01 AM

6. To all the bitches complaining about Call Me Maybe and Sexy and I Know It:

IF YOU DON'T LIKE THE SONGS, THEN DON'T LISTEN TO THEM AND STOP COMPLAINING. I understand if it comes on at like a restaurant and you can't escape it, but NO ONE IS FORCING YOU TO WATCH YOUTUBE.

Posted by: Max | Jul 31, 2012 9:39:44 AM

7. God forbid people should have fun. I'd rather watch a lip dub than read bitchy posts by people who have nothing better to do with their lives.

It's pretty obvious what's going to be a youtube/lip dub post, so guess what? Don't watch it. Move on to something depressing. Or better yet start your own blog. That way you can see only the things you want to see.

Pathetic cretins.

Posted by: Jeff Siperly | Jul 31, 2012 9:47:17 AM

8. Ugh. LMFAO needs to die a horrible bloody death. Toilet music for toilet people.

Posted by: steve76 | Jul 31, 2012 9:54:06 AM

9. I don't think we would have this video without LMFAO so please do shut up.

Posted by: Joshua993 | Jul 31, 2012 10:33:41 AM

10. I know he's 18, but he has the face of an 8-year-old. The idea of finding him sexy is too toddlers and tiaras for my liking.

Posted by: Andrew W | Jul 31, 2012 12:22:08 PM

11. If you're sexy and you know it, why are you wearing a potato sack?

Posted by: BobN | Jul 31, 2012 1:31:09 PM

12. Thanks for posting. All in good fun, right? and he has a fun personality.

Posted by: speedorex | Jul 31, 2012 3:34:46 PM

13. Hmmm gay men complaining about a video featuring cute shirtless young men ?! He looks older now and is an amazing athlete

Posted by: jaragon | Jul 31, 2012 5:40:55 PM

14. Ho-hum. Next...

Posted by: marks | Jul 31, 2012 7:35:28 PM

15. @Mykelb: Is that bad or good?

Posted by: andrew | Jul 31, 2012 10:45:23 PM

16. @Steve76: I liked it so go soak your head in the toilet.

Posted by: andrew | Jul 31, 2012 10:47:46 PM

17. Meh.

Posted by: brad | Aug 1, 2012 9:51:03 AM

18. Adorable! love when a gay boy is fearless and himself!

Posted by: Art Smith | Aug 2, 2012 10:30:41 PM