Comments

1. says

Ha! So after all these years, it’s STILL the same damn thing. And hell, he can run around naked all day. I certainly wouldn’t complain. Cute video. Sad truth.

2. sparks says

I think he’s absolutely hilarious! It’s satirical and OF COURSE he does better “in real life,” but some of the stuff he talks about hits pretty close to the mark. Fortunately that sort of experience is the exception for folks. 😉

3. Solomon says

As a film major at NYU, that ‘watch a movie’ doesn’t actually mean watching a movie make my sadder than I can describe. Feels bad, man. Then it feels OK. But mostly bad.

4. Solomon says

5. Scott says

Cute guy- some good points- but I hope he’s a little less drunk and more optimistic/congenial on actual dates. That might be why you don’t get around date # 2- that- and kissing too early. I kno from experience- bad move most of the time :-(

6. theotherlee says

All of the comments here about “that’s why you get rejected” .. are completely missing the point of the vid. It’s sarcasm.. satire… Funny if you realize it’s, OMG, an act…

7. Daws says

“You just want to screw this in nice and hard because it’s the only screwing you’re going to get tonight”

I literally spit on my computer monitor lol!

8. jw says

would be much more effective if he was ugly and/or unappealing in other ways
    but to me he is pretty hot and therefore
    it makes zero sense what he is doing
    a dude who looks like this would get no rejection
    it rings false

9. Yul Brynner says

Amusing and very germane. The cigarettes are a total turn-off, though – I wonder if he realizes that that could be a major part of the problem.

10. Marc says

Hum .. he is soooo cute. And he smokes, drinks and swears. <3

Perfect !! I kinda swooned over him on his last video bc of his love for Woody Allen (and the use of the word “meet cute”, tho he is from LA, so who knows) and the fact that he is a cat AND dog person.

11. Tony says

He comes off as pathetic. That’s why he’s being rejected. Quit the hipster nonsense. It’s obviously a costume to cover his boundless low self esteem. No self confidence or respect is the most unattractive thing in the world. As far as the clip… it’s just not funny.

12. Scooter says

This was funny. Why doesn’t he hook up with Jonathan Bender? And speaking of smoking, what the hell is up with Stephen Dorff and those electronic cigarette ads?