Comments

1. Drew says

I agree with Gustin- that place is no better than KFC, the latter of which is wise enough to have a board of directors that keeps their collective mouths shut on any public issue.

2. says

I’m glad (or glaad) he’s done with them, but seriously these people act like they’re swearing-off oxygen. Or sex.

It’s a piece of factory chicken (Perdue, Cargill, or Pilgrim’s) on a piece of white bread. With a pickle slice. BFD.

3. denison says

Do yourselves a favor and stop eating ALL of this kind of processed crap. Trust me, it’s not chicken. Go to better places, your body is worth it.

Also would like the company to be questioned as to how they can serve pork when it is expressly forbidden in the bible. Someone care to ask?

4. Mo says

“Your food is not good enough to take from a bunch of assholes” doesn’t make any sense. I get the gist of it but the twit-ification of America continues to get things lost in translation.

5. amy says

my co-worker’s sister makes $69 every hour on the laptop. She has been fired from work for 6 months but last month her pay check was $18273 just working on the laptop for a few hours. Read more here >>> Click2go.notlong.com/

6. amy says

7. Strepsi says

He’s adorable. I kind of hope Sebastian nails Blaine this season. And I also hope Kurt nails Karofsky. (For all that Kurt is so femme, you just KNOW he’s a power top and that Blaine is a bossy bottom).

8. Rick says

KFC is horrible. Unlike most other fast-food chains they have adamantly refused to require humane kill methods of their suppliers and have also adamantly refused to stop buying product from factory farms that are exceedingly cruel in their treatment of chickens.

Don’t buy from Chick-fil-A, but don’t buy from KFC, either. In their own way, they are just as bad.

9. FunMe says

Believe it or not, this fiasco is actually good. WHY? It has shown the light on the bigotry and hate of that stupid company and more people will end up NOT buying their food anymore.