News | Olympics

BigGayDeal.com

40 Pictures Of America's Men's Olympic Gymnastics Team: PHOTOS

DanellT

The comination of Independence Day, fanfare about the forthcoming Olympics in London and the fact that it is Friday is making me extra patriotic, so AFTER THE JUMP you'll more shots of the entire U.S. men's gymnastics and alternates in all their enviable glory.

Check them out and cheer for red, white and blue, AFTER THE JUMP.

MAIN TEAM (in alphabetical order):

Alexander Naddour:

Naddour1

Naddour2

Naddour3

Naddour4

Naddour5

Comments

1. Just in case I ever questioned my homaseshality, these pictures cleared it right up for me!

Go team USA!

Posted by: TampaZeke | Jul 6, 2012 6:02:31 PM

2. Danell Levya, WOW! Hottest thing I've seen on an Olympic team in a very long time.

Posted by: Bobby | Jul 6, 2012 6:29:50 PM

3. OK, I am now officially a member of the Dalton gang

Posted by: jhr459 | Jul 6, 2012 6:55:37 PM

4. Working at OU, I've had the pleasure of seeing 5 of these men compete on campus. In person? Even better.

Posted by: YankeeFan | Jul 6, 2012 7:05:51 PM

5. lol RICK guess u didnt notice that the lump only appears in one of the many shots of John.

so: chalk it up to lighting or a short-term bruise that disappeared within days.

god, John is so fine. booty4days (and thighs and arms and....)!!!!!

Posted by: redball | Jul 6, 2012 7:06:26 PM

6. It's like an episode of Seinfeld in this thread.
    He's too tall. He's not cute enough. He's too dark. He's fugly.
    The show went off the air in the late 90's. Some of you should have too.

Posted by: Edd | Jul 6, 2012 7:16:04 PM

7. DanellDanellDanellDanellDanellDanellDanellDanellDanellDanellDanellDanellDanellDanellDanellDanellDanellDanellDanellDanellDanellDanellDanellDanellDanellDanellDanellDanellDanellDanellDanellDanellDanell

Posted by: ladycaca | Jul 6, 2012 7:20:06 PM

8. Yes Rick is racist. Just like the majority of Americans, the majority of gay men, and the majority of posters here.

Posted by: Jase | Jul 6, 2012 8:07:05 PM

9. JASE - majority rules so I guess racism is right. Right? Put on some new glasses and you'll hardly see it at all.

Posted by: UFFDA | Jul 6, 2012 8:16:13 PM

10. JASE - majority rules so I guess racism is right. Right? Put on some new glasses and you'll hardly see it at all.

Posted by: UFFDA | Jul 6, 2012 8:16:17 PM

11. BULGES GALORE! I like

Posted by: Marky | Jul 6, 2012 8:29:20 PM

12. Danell Leyva is the second hottest man on the planet.

Posted by: Robert | Jul 6, 2012 10:48:26 PM

13. The average height of the entire USA Olympics Team is 5'6". I'm shocked! Don't get me wrong, nothing with short men but I'm amazed that America has been unable to find an American gymnastics competitor at the 6 foot level. I'm a big guy myself, 6' while my husband is 6'2" and we have friends - I kid you not - who stand 6' to 6'7".

Can't WAIT for the Olympics at the end of this month - so very excited with parties, lunches and dinners planned around all the events and it will be a busy time with friends and family. I've got five brothers, a dad and a soccer playing sister so this should be a great time!

Posted by: OS2Guy | Jul 6, 2012 11:40:52 PM

14. These guys look like jail bait.

How about some pics of the men's swim team?

Posted by: aneas t. | Jul 7, 2012 12:55:39 AM

15. What an unbelievable collection of male strength and beauty. Has anyone ever seen a gymnast who wasn't smokin hot?

Posted by: andrew | Jul 7, 2012 1:26:45 AM

16. Gymnasts are Rad!

Posted by: MoJo | Jul 7, 2012 2:10:20 AM

17. I love all the detailed comments about "imperfections". I guess some of us can afford to be picky. I don't think I'll be checking out any lumps (at least not on the forehead), but I really am extremely interested in men's gymnastics, so I'll be watching their entire competition. It also doesn't hurt that this group of guys is the hottest-looking American gymnastics team that I've ever seen compete, and that makes watching a double pleasure. Politically correct?...Boring.

Posted by: Bill | Jul 7, 2012 6:29:46 AM

18. frankly, I don't have to have air-brushed print-model perfect to get a *rise* out of me...every single of of these guys could get at least that. yikes--WHAT a bunch of boys..! God is so good..

Posted by: DannyEastVillage | Jul 7, 2012 9:18:08 AM

19. Levya-ya-ya-ya-ya-ya-ya!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by: kodiak | Jul 7, 2012 9:31:53 AM

20. Of course physical perfection means nothing to me. I would only be remotely interesting in any of these men if they had a sense of humour and could hold an intelligent conversation.. :)

Posted by: Den | Jul 7, 2012 9:42:03 AM

21. Of course physical perfection means nothing to me. I would only be remotely interesting in any of these men if they had a sense of humour and could hold an intelligent conversation.. :)

Posted by: Den | Jul 7, 2012 9:42:04 AM

22. Strip Jake and bring him to my tent. I'll wash him later.

Posted by: Astro Boy | Jul 7, 2012 11:16:34 AM

23. Who has the lump????

Posted by: billT | Jul 7, 2012 12:30:40 PM

24. Who has the lump????

Posted by: billT | Jul 7, 2012 12:30:45 PM

25. "Yes Rick is racist. Just like the majority of Americans, the majority of gay men, and the majority of posters here."

Ah, let's explore this question as regards physical attraction.

I think everybody would agree that it is OK not to like hairy guys or smooth guys, short guys or tall guys, guys with long hair or guys with buzz cuts, guys with blonde hair or dark hair or red hair, guys with big builds or guys with slender builds......in other words, it is OK not to like guys with a certain kind of physical characteristic because that is all just attributable to "taste" and is entirely natural and harmless.

HOWEVER, if you don't find the physical characteristics of a certain race appealing (not saying I personally do or don't, this is just a hypothetical)--hair texture, skin color, size and shape of facial features like lips and noses--all of which are as distinctive as the other physical traits listed above...then you are a "racist" and are an evil human being.

In other words, it is PC to be attracted only to certain physical types and discriminate against others--as long as they are of the same race as you--but you are REQUIRED to find those of a different race--and their physical features--attractive...and if you don't you are immoral and unethical......

See how ridiculous some of you make yourselves look when you throw around the term "racist"?

Posted by: Rick | Jul 7, 2012 1:04:45 PM