Amir Khan | Fashion Men

Pugilist Amir Khan Shows Us How He Gets Dressed: VIDEO

AmirKhan

Clothing retailer Mr. Porter recently taped Amir Khan getting dress while the British boxer discussed his personal style.

That's all you really need to know about this video, which you can watch AFTER THE JUMP.

(via OUT)

Comments

1. Believe it or not, this is NSFW! Maybe not in a "liberal" place like NYC or LA, but definitely in the Bible Belt where I live.

Posted by: Stuffed Animal | Jul 3, 2012 2:41:17 PM

2. Hot

Posted by: ratbastard | Jul 3, 2012 2:45:29 PM

3. Praise Allah, and Andrew, and Sinbad and whoever created this young man.

Posted by: Derrick from Philly | Jul 3, 2012 2:55:44 PM

4. Nice video. Handsome, everything looks good on him, but I'd like to know what he looks like without any clothes.

Posted by: Matt26 | Jul 3, 2012 3:05:08 PM

5. Stuffed Animal, because he's in his underwear, or because he's brown?

Posted by: Michael | Jul 3, 2012 3:08:25 PM

6. No undershirt?! Eww!

Posted by: MARCUS BACHMANN | Jul 3, 2012 3:17:42 PM

7. His trousers are too long...but what a beautiful man.

Posted by: PatrickA | Jul 3, 2012 3:23:14 PM

8. I don't know how you get dressed in the morning, but it seemed obvious to me that a video about someone getting dressed was going to involve some level of undressedness.

Posted by: CJ | Jul 3, 2012 3:36:39 PM

9. I think he's ugly. He's probably a homophobe too, so think twice before you queens praise him.

Posted by: Overrated | Jul 3, 2012 3:49:00 PM

10. None of his clothing fits properly, even the shoes—I am completely available to remove it and do the alterations.

Posted by: tinkerbelle | Jul 3, 2012 3:51:53 PM

11. @Stuffed Animal: I never understand how something's judged as NSFW, anyway.
    I mean, on a lot of jobs I've had, ANY website from which I'm not searching for something related to my work needs would be "NSFW." I wouldn't consider it "safe for work" for me to look up today's news headlines or go to a restaurant site to make a reservation for my Friday night meal.

Posted by: GregV | Jul 3, 2012 3:52:56 PM

12. If you are going to shoot a video on someone how to get dress, that includes underwear as well. Have him coming out of the shower shaving in front of the mirror. Have someone come from behind and.....oh wait..that was done on Xtube.....

Posted by: Wyett Earp | Jul 3, 2012 3:58:02 PM

13. Interesting accent. That's about it.

Posted by: Gogol | Jul 3, 2012 4:30:32 PM

14. Kind of agree with Overrated. Given how many confirmed gay-friendly or just plain gay hotties there are (Ben Cohen and Matt Bomer respectively)...why not at least limit the "hot guy" features to them?

Posted by: St. Theresa of Avila | Jul 3, 2012 5:08:45 PM

15. He is a very attractive fellow...

Posted by: jaragon | Jul 3, 2012 5:48:47 PM

16. Very handsome man. But someone needs to teach him how to put on a necktie. You put on the shirt, flip up the collar, button the shirt EXCEPT for the top button, drape the necktie around it, flip the collar down and THEN you button the top button. If you button the top button first, you end up crushing the collar when you fold it down.

End of dressing lesson.

Posted by: Seattle Mike | Jul 3, 2012 6:42:24 PM

17. ugly? really? that dude is very very sexy!

Posted by: PJ | Jul 3, 2012 9:12:06 PM

18. Some of you must be blind. To each his own. He may well be a complete D-bag, I'm just commenting on his looks.

Posted by: ratbastard | Jul 3, 2012 10:12:40 PM

19. whoa backne.

Posted by: yj | Jul 3, 2012 10:20:38 PM

20. I'd be interested in seeing how he takes a shower. So instructional! And I agree - the pants are too long; it looks like he had one ankle-boots.

Posted by: Ken in LA | Jul 4, 2012 12:12:22 AM

21. PAKI FUDGE

Posted by: HINDUSTAN | Jul 4, 2012 3:11:39 AM

22. Leave it the good folks here to be critical. Give the guy some credit. Nah. Won't happen here. It's perfection or nothing for a crowd that ain't got the balls to put themselves out there for all to see. What a bunch of nail dicks.

Posted by: jamal49 | Jul 4, 2012 8:23:05 AM

23. It looks like he lives in an insane asylum.

Posted by: trees | Jul 4, 2012 11:27:40 AM

24. Jamal, I'm not being critical of Amir's appearance, I think he's very hot. I was commenting on the Towleroad's editorial policies. Because unless he makes unambiguous statements to the contrary, it's perfectly reasonable to assume he's not comfortable with the attention of gay men. He doesn't make a secret of the importance of his muslim faith, and that's a religion that considers gays evil and worthy of death. I've probably been turned on by a homophobe or two in my day, but it seems more positive for a site like this to avoid featuring people who might deep down think I should be executed. Certain politicians on both sides of the aisle create an illusion that someone can belong to a certain religion and not hate what that religion says to hate: but that's because politicians are compelled to have separate civic and religious personae, or at least to appear to. Hopefully the whole country isn't about to get completely suckered by this "appear to" part.

Posted by: St. Theresa of Avila | Jul 4, 2012 1:45:55 PM

25. He is GORGEOUS! The eyelashes, the chiseled face, the hot body, the white boxers, the body hair, the accent -- LOVE IT ALL!!!

Posted by: Jase | Jul 5, 2012 12:38:26 AM