Food and Drink | News

How to Eat a Watermelon: VIDEO

Watermelon

This probably would have been more helpful at the beginning of the summer, but perhaps you're not finished with your watermelon eating yet.

Watch, AFTER THE JUMP...

Comments

1. Sad old codger, he's got way too much time on his hands.

Posted by: Byron St. James | Aug 15, 2012 8:06:33 AM

2. There are some very strange people in this world.

Posted by: liverpool models | Aug 15, 2012 8:42:37 AM

3. Why is this gay news?

Posted by: who knows | Aug 15, 2012 8:58:37 AM

4. reminds me of the old Phil Hartman character "the anal retentive chef"

Posted by: andy | Aug 15, 2012 9:02:37 AM

5. They obviously skipped the part where he hit the bong...

Posted by: Mike | Aug 15, 2012 9:07:38 AM

6. This is a joke right?

Posted by: Charles | Aug 15, 2012 9:51:41 AM

7. "One and fifteen sixteenths inches is equal to forty-nine point two one two five millimeters. This applies only to watermelons because pie are square."

It's sad how many of you don't get how it's intended to be ludicrous. Read the captions. Hilarious. :)

Thank God some people in this world have a good sense of humor even into their later years. The rest of you seem like you'd be complete pills to be around during one's twilight years...

Posted by: luminum | Aug 15, 2012 10:00:39 AM

8. "Be sure when you slice the watermelon to have an adult do that. That way if your mother or your older brother cuts their fingers, you can still eat the watermelon comfortably."

I love this guy! I am definitely trying this and I can't wait to "get rid of the evidence".

Posted by: Jeremy | Aug 15, 2012 11:52:57 AM

9. When do you add the vodka?

Posted by: Carl | Aug 15, 2012 12:13:26 PM

10. Guys, I know how you all are feeling but can't you see he's a really old man trying to do something. Though the general consensus would say he's too bad at doing this but can't you see at this old age he still holds guts to try and put a video on the web. Can't we just be appreciative about that. He's got a different take on life, that's it. Get over it. If you don't like the video, that's all fine then going down to calling him sad or so is inturn sad. And then they would preach about being tolerant to diversity. Jesus, Grow up.

Posted by: Alejo | Aug 15, 2012 12:39:40 PM

11. So that's what happened to my high school trigonometry teacher.

Posted by: RhymesWithClergy | Aug 15, 2012 1:02:54 PM

12. This is quite possibly the funniest thing I've ever seen on YouTube.

Posted by: Barry C | Aug 15, 2012 1:38:55 PM

13. This is awesome! :D

Love the comment: "It was difficult, but eventually I managed to masturbate to this."

Posted by: Aman Chaudhary | Aug 15, 2012 3:28:38 PM

14. This is genius! I can't decide whether he's making a commentary on the general vapidity of user-generated content or if this is simply his unusual sense of humor. Either way, pure gold!

Posted by: JDB | Aug 15, 2012 3:52:40 PM

15. I've been waging war against the fork cartel for years!

Posted by: Garst | Aug 15, 2012 10:02:14 PM